NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread 282: the lost wonderer (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/181657-wonder-thread-282-lost-wonderer.html)

CoolAngel26 12-29-2012 08:59 PM

Wonder Thread 282: the lost wonderer

I wonder if anyone remembers me.

I wonder if I can leave {{HUGS}} for the room.:grouphug:

I wonder if Curious will smile when she learns that I made banana bread on Monday!:D:D:D

Addy 12-30-2012 02:35 AM

I wonder why you think we wouldn't remember you :D

I wonder how good my steel cut oatmeal will taste in the morning... I just put it into the crockpot...

I wonder if you'd like the recipe? http://www.hungryhungryhippie.com/cr...teel-cut-oats/

I wonder if it will start a new morning routine for me...

I wonder if I'll ever enjoy coffee again... without my irish cream flavoured FATTENING cream :mad: ... since I cut it out (and many other sugars, I've lost 9 pounds!! :eek:) No going back, tho... as its not good for my health.

I wonder how much I enjoy crocheting :D

I wonder that we're almost to 2013... where is the time going :confused:

Alffe 12-30-2012 09:44 AM

I wonder how much I have to be thankful for...my wonderful family for starters.

I wonder how much I am looking forward to the third season of Downton Abby....Jan 6th

I wonder how much I am looking forward to Notre Dame/Alabama game on Jan. 7th...Michaels son, Nick is a HUGE Alabama fan and I hate to think how disappointed he'll be when ND kicks butt....:D

I wonder if Bizi has any idea how proud we are of her for taking charge when she really had no choice...

I wonder if our wonderful son in law, Jeff who is a very tall drink of water..6'7" will heal quickly from his broken hip.

I wonder how relieved we were to talk to her last night and hear confidence and determination in her voice...that's a long drive...

I wonder if I can thank waves for her support...:hug:

I wonder if I can leave hugs for the room...:grouphug:

waves 01-15-2013 07:30 PM

I wonder if CoolAngel remembers me.... lol ... i remember her from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back and elsewhere :)

I wonder and worry about Jeff and Bizi lately... life has been pretty topsy turvy.

I wonder if I can tell Alffe how touched i was by her post, and... you're so welcome. :)

i wonder if i can sign with an "old-fashioned" salutation:

((( for the room )))

~ waves ~

Mark56 01-18-2013 12:55 AM

and

I wonder how anyone could possibly become misplaced here

as I wonder at the strength of the bond of caring

and wonder as well how life could be blessed without wondering caregivers..:grouphug:

Alffe 01-18-2013 01:44 PM

I wonder if Addy has lost any more weight...:hug:

I wonder where our cool angel has been hanging out???

I wonder why I added two inches to Jeffs' height....6'5" not 6'7" :o

I wonder that a positive is always better than a negative...(((waves)))

I wonder about Las Vegas...fun but unreal, except for the gorgous mountains in back of it..............

I wonder why I don't just open the window and throw the money out! :D

I wonder how much we enjoyed seeing Celine Dion Tues night...thanks to our daughters generous Christmas gift...:grouphug:

I wonder about all the hurrah hurrah re: the Notre Dame player..it happens, how embarrassing!

I wonder if Mark is having a good day...:D..I bet I know the answer. :hug:

Mark56 01-19-2013 10:08 AM

Day Be Fine

I wonder not at this day being Blessed, for I know whence the Blessings come
I wonder why Addy's weight loss had to accrete to my bulk:D:D [kidding, just kidding]
I wonder why Alffe doesn't jsut open that window and throw $$ someone might enjoy
I wonder at the joy of a sunlit morning which came......
so I could wonder whether my beloved would enjoy sharing Swedish pancakes
I also wonder at the beauty and majesty [reminds me of one of my favorite songs] of mountains, lakes, waving plains, and the tiniest lavender flower all laid together just so
I wonder at the very pleasure of stroking these words upon this page
AND not feeling overwhelmed at pain since the neck surgery restored life to my arms
I wonder at the joyful presence of so many friends here in this precious place
I wonder thrilled at our daughter's overwhelmingly positive review at work yesterday, a boost to her inner spirit, blossoming as a wondrously inventive, responsible, blessing of a young lady
I wonder whether I could feel any more blessed

than I do just now, wondering at these words pouring onto the page

then I wonder at Alffe's good day and her son's everchanging height:D:D:D

FeelinGoofy 01-28-2013 03:52 AM

i wonder if anybody else saw that beautiful full moon as it came up this evening????

i wonder when i'll ever feel useful again..... :(

i wonder why the nightmares have started back up again :(

i wonder why i'm still awake at 3:00 in the morning :confused:

i wonder if i can tell BMW that i admire her :hug:

leaving {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} for our room

Alffe 01-28-2013 07:21 AM

I wonder how sorry I am that Goofy is having nightmares again..:(

I wonder if she'll remember how loved she is by so many...:grouphug:

I wonder how BMW is today ....any light at the end of that tunnel yet? :hug:

I wonder at our strange weather!! But Australia is much worse..:(

I wonder how glad I am to keep in touch with both our Assies by email. :)

I wonder if I should tell our daughters not to drive up here this week..scary weather predicted for their travel days...:eek:

I wonder if jaded knows that I so admire her in her caretaker role...:hug:

I wonder why our wren is so quiet....:winky:

FeelinGoofy 01-29-2013 01:37 PM

i wonder at how excited i am about the rain we are getting right now :yahoo: we are in such a severe drought.

i wonder if my psychologist is ready for an ear full today :o

i wonder if i'll catch the crud from the husband :( hes home sick today. there is so much of it going around right now

i wonder if i told you i started piano lessons? i've had 2 lessons so far and i was quite surprised at how much i remembered from my childhood lessons :rolleyes:

i wonder how strange the weather is.... we are under a tornado watch in the middle of winter. :confused:

leaving {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} for my family here.