NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Mah-va-lus Monday (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/28699-mah-va-lus-monday.html)

Curious 09-24-2007 08:22 AM

Mah-va-lus Monday

water...did ya drink some already? if not..time for a gulp. :D

i had a busy day yesterday. FINALLY got curtains hung. did the grocery shopping. did my own honey do list. :wink:

how is everyone?

what's for dinner?

bbq ribs. grilled veggies and salad.

bizi 09-24-2007 12:47 PM

Sounds very good curious... what time should I come over?:D

need to think of something for dinner tonight....hmmmmm.....
bizi

Curious 09-24-2007 01:02 PM

about 6-ish. :D

gotta love crock pots. so easy to make a meal.

it's been hard lately for me to make regular meals. last week we had 2 microwave nights. tv type dinners. :o mine was healthy..lean cuisine. can't say that the corn dog, fries, corn and brownie for grandmonkey did much but give him much needed calores.

hubby and lil'monkey are getting home so late. i feel like i am cooking dinner twice. grandmonkey and i eat. everything is cleaned up. around 8pm i'm heating it all back up again and cleaning the kitchen...again. blah.

so..crock pot cooking this week. i can put it on warm and only clean up once. :)

Jomar 09-24-2007 02:22 PM

Chicken something for dinner LOL..

for brunch = just had 2 fat free refried bean, cheese, salsa quesadillas w/sour cream -homemade of course

oldest son is going crabbing today- so we might get fresh crab for dinner
dungeness :D:D

Curious 09-24-2007 03:22 PM

YUM

leftovers at jo's tomorrow!

hehe..monkey doesn't have to cook on tuesaday. :D

watsonsh 09-24-2007 03:45 PM

Brown rice and veggies for lunch today.

Need to drink water.

Back on the diet starting today. Sorry I have been absent since my surgery but I have not felt like dieting. But its time for a shift quick in teh you know where and for me to focus.

Need you guys to keep me honest and on track. I need to lose 12 more lbs. :eek:....by Thanksgiving!!!!

watsonsh 09-24-2007 09:40 PM

:( Well so much for will power and today is the first day of the rest of my life

Sure enougth some rep came by to our office today and lo and behold what did they bring?

CUPCAKES my arch nemesis So instead of :mf_swordfight: I :Starvin:

Ok starting over tomorrow

kicker 06-16-2008 07:37 AM

[QUOTE=shelley;151572]:( Well so much for will power and today is the first day of the rest of my life

Sure enougth some rep came by to our office today and lo and behold what did they bring?

CUPCAKES my arch nemesis So instead of :mf_swordfight: I :Starvin:

Ok starting over tomorrow[/QUOTE

Remember - Tomorrow's another day. Think about it then.