NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   New and in need of friends/conversation (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/188895-friends-conversation.html)

Cass30 05-22-2013 03:58 PM

New and in need of friends/conversation

Hi, I am fairly new here. I have polyneuropathy and fibromyalgia and cannot work. I am stuck in my house and going crazy! I am having a hard time adjusting to fact that I cant do what I want to and used to do. I have no many limitation that I am losing myself in it all.

tamiloo 05-23-2013 12:01 AM

Just dropping by to say hey!! I do know how you feel as far as the fibro goes, its almost been my way of life for 40 years. I did notice you have been cruising around the forums. We have some pretty amazing folks hanging out here on NT. You take care and keep us updated.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...welcome-13.jpg

Darlene 05-23-2013 01:44 AM

Hello & Welcome!!

Cass30,

:Wave-Hello: It is great to have you come and be with us. You will fine a great number of dear friends to listen when you are in need of ears. Please, just let us know how we can help you out. You will find out we are supportive and relaxing place.

Please keep us up to date on your situation. Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :smileypray:

Bears Fan 05-23-2013 01:03 PM

Lets Be Friends

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cass30 (Post 985776)
Hi, I am fairly new here. I have polyneuropathy and fibromyalgia and cannot work. I am stuck in my house and going crazy! I am having a hard time adjusting to fact that I cant do what I want to and used to do. I have no many limitation that I am losing myself in it all.

:p
First of all try and smile. I know it can be hard sometimes. I would like to be your friend if you do mind being computer friends with a lady who is 49 yrs old. I am suffering from the side effects of a concussion, bipolar/PTSD, and a hysterectomy all in the last 3 yrs. Do you have any family to turn to? I will listen. By chance do you have a yahoo acct? It would be easier to chat that way?

tashabree 06-02-2013 08:20 PM

OMG you are just like me but as far as I know I don't have fibromyalgia I have been recently diagnosed with polyneuropathy. I also am stuck at my house but with an 18 month old wide open little girl, who is in to every thing. I am having a hard time taking care of her cause I can bearly walk sometimes and others not at all. It is so hard to adjust to it all and even understand it all. I feel lost and alone and like a prisoneer to my couch. I feel just like you that I am losing myself in it all. Maybe by listening to others and learning how they have or do go on with life how they may have found ways to make things easier may help us. I would like to be ur friend and please keep me posted on how you doing. Its hard but we just have to keep pushing on, not all days will there be enough left in us to do that but it makes us human. But maybe we can learn to cope with the loss of our bodies failing us.

Bethany24585 06-02-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cass30 (Post 985776)

Hey, Im new too. I am having all kinds of neuropathy symptoms. dizziness (constant) numbness in arm, leg, all right sided, ear symtoms..you name it. awful! so if you wanna chat Im here.

Darlene 06-03-2013 11:23 PM

Nice to meet you!!

Bethany,

:Wave-Hello: It is great to have you come and be with us. You will fine a great number of dear friends to listen when you are in need of ears. Please, just let us know how we can help you out. You will find out we are supportive and relaxing place.

Please keep us up to date on your situation. Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :smileypray: