NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Security Disability (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-security-disability/)
-   -   Questions about codes on CDR letter (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-security-disability/36471-questions-codes-cdr-letter.html)

BDII - PA 01-18-2008 04:12 PM

Questions about codes on CDR letter

I'm a first-time poster here. I applied for SSDI in November 2001 and was approved in February 2002. I had my first CDR (the short front & back form) in November 2004 and my second one in November 2007. I was approved both times. I apologize in advance to all members who are struggling to get approved.

I received my latest approval letter today. Of course, it doesn't say how long my diary is; but I'm going to assume it is another 3 years.

I'm curious about some codes above my mailing address on the top left of the letter. Could anyone interpret them for me or guide me to a site where I can look them up?

The codes read:

00037337 01MB 0.360 T011,0113,CDR,PC3,BI

I also found it curious that this letter came from the Southeastern Program Center in Birmingham, AL. All my previous correspondence has come from Wilkes-Barre, PA.

Thank you!

finz 01-20-2008 10:18 PM

I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your question. This forum is not as well populated as some of the others, so hold tight......hopefully someone will chime in soon with an answer.

I just wanted to comment on the line in your post showing your concern for those of us who are still battling for approval. I just thought that was really sweet and considerate of you to write. Thank you !

HeyJoe 01-20-2008 11:22 PM

i hope this helps

Scanline 1 –
Field 1 – Social Security Number under which the mailer is being controlled

Field 2 – Beneficiary Identification Code (BIC) (title II), or

Individual Recipient Identification code (ID) (title XVI)

Field 3 – Year of beneficiary's birth

Field 4 – Year of most recent prior CDR

Field 5 – Primary and Secondary Diagnosis Codes

Scanline 2 –
Field 1 – Medical Diary Reason/Type

Field 2 – Concurrent Entitlement information

Field 3 – Profile Type (High, Medium or Low)

Field 4 – Profiling SCORE (9999 is highest)

Field 5 – Report Period covered by the mailer

Field 6 – Scanning Form Identification Code (SFIC) (describes if it is a 1st or 2nd request mailer form, whether it is title II/concurrent or title XVI-only, and whether the beneficiary prefers a non-English language notice).

Field 7 – Servicing Processing Center

Field 8 – Servicing State Agency/DDS code

https://s044a90.ssa.gov/apps10/poms....1!opendocument

ryterone 01-24-2008 12:42 PM

[QUOTE=HeyJoe;190367]i hope this helps

Scanline 1 –
Field 1 – Social Security Number under which the mailer is being controlled

Field 2 – Beneficiary Identification Code (BIC) (title II), or

Individual Recipient Identification code (ID) (title XVI)

Field 3 – Year of beneficiary's birth

Field 4 – Year of most recent prior CDR

Field 5 – Primary and Secondary Diagnosis Codes

Scanline 2 –
Field 1 – Medical Diary Reason/Type

Field 2 – Concurrent Entitlement information

Field 3 – Profile Type (High, Medium or Low)

Field 4 – Profiling SCORE (9999 is highest)

Field 5 – Report Period covered by the mailer

Field 6 – Scanning Form Identification Code (SFIC) (describes if it is a 1st or 2nd request mailer form, whether it is title II/concurrent or title XVI-only, and whether the beneficiary prefers a non-English language notice).

Field 7 – Servicing Processing Center

Field 8 – Servicing State Agency/DDS code

I could swear mine said TOW and I believe 2222. In fact, I know it said TOW---just not sure of the numbers. Does that 'T' stand for anything?

HeyJoe 01-24-2008 02:38 PM

i really dont know what TOW would stand for, 2222 would seem to be a relatively low number, the lower the better.