NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   What's on your plate...??? (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/158306-whats-plate.html)

Alffe 09-30-2011 03:03 PM

What's on your plate...???

Drove up to New Buffalo to look at Lake Michigan...all kicked up with huge waves..of course we forgot to take the camera! :o Then went to see the movie 50/50 and liked it but the subject matter was difficult....cancer. :(

Came home and cleaned up most of the downed branches...wind is still fierce out there.

Looking forward to "cruising down the river" in the morning with Barbo...must find my gloves! I hope the life jacket isn't orange...it will clash with my red jacket!
:rolleyes: *whisper...once a woman, always a woman. *grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3lUHfo4zoA

What's on your plate????

barbo 09-30-2011 03:28 PM

Canoe trip

Tee Hee! We won't encounter any gorgeous falls like those!

tamiloo 09-30-2011 03:40 PM

Grandsons 7th Birthday today so we have all kinds of fun planned....It is such a blessing to have Grandchildren!!!:hug:

FeelinGoofy 09-30-2011 06:06 PM

Playing BUNKO tonight with my ex bunko team.... i dropped out cause i just had to much going on in my life last year.... looking forward to seeing everybody again tonight. :)

Probably not the place to ask BUT i REALLY need some wisdom on a decision i have to make so if you pray or light candles or what ever it is you do could you please do it for me.... I need this wisdom by tomorrow :rolleyes:

Abbie 09-30-2011 07:03 PM

long day.... that I am done talking about...

gonna watch a little tv...

birthday weekend... spending alone.

gonna just relax and see how it goes.

Need to clear my head and see what the future holds.

Addy 09-30-2011 09:54 PM

On the couch watching tv... didn't do much today... even went back to bed for a nap... a bit of a walk to get groceries...
Abbie... I feel much like you right now... just waiting to see what happens... not the greatest feeling is it?

While on that walk I saw/heard, across a 4 lane street, one man yell at another then walk back to hit him twice... I turned my head and instead of watching the altercation, I looked to see if others noticed and would do anything... thank goodness the "fight" stopped and one guy moved on - and others did see and one girl even went into the police station that is right there.

I really don't like seeing people be mean...

Alffe, I hope you bring your camera tomorrow because I'd love to see the outfit you wear! ;)

I have a toothache again and that really bothers me because my dentist didn't find anything wrong a month ago! .... back to the doc I might have to go :(

Goofy... I'll pray for you my friend... :hug: and I know you'll know the right answer.

Tammy, I'm going to have a Grand-Addy visit this weekend and THAT is what keeps me going... you're right... she's a blessing!

I'm looking forward to watching Bill Maher "Real Time" tonight...

Alffe 10-01-2011 05:12 AM

Mr.Alffe just brought me a cup of coffee and a weather report. It's 42 degrees, not raining and no wind! Of course it's 6:00 a.m. so maybe when/if the sun comes up, the temp. will rise. :rolleyes:

I found my gloves and mittens..hope I can paddle with them on. And Addy, I'm afraid my camera will get wet so it's staying home.

Goofy, prayers going up for you. :hug:

Abbie, Happy Birthday....we love you. :grouphug:

And yes, grandchildren are the best!!

Alffe 10-01-2011 04:09 PM

I learned to swim today.....:eek:

FeelinGoofy 10-01-2011 04:47 PM

Details Please :rolleyes:

Wren 10-01-2011 05:35 PM

Great scott Alffe!! It's a COLD day. I sure hope all is well .... and dry. :hug: