NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Monday~ hoping for a big turn out~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/6790-monday-hoping.html)

Fancylady_2006 11-20-2006 10:09 AM

Monday~ hoping for a big turn out~

Good morning all~
I am posting sorta late for me. We sure had a big day yesterday on the forum. I have to go a long ways from home today and maybe a ballgame tonight if I am up to it. I just hate long drives and this is to the Dr. that did my last surgery. I don't have much time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be my laast visit with him. He's to far away.

I hope you all have a good day. The sun is shinning here, but it is cold. if I get a chance I'll come in again tonight.
Blessings,
Billie:)

Curious 11-20-2006 10:15 AM

:D im here!!!

lots to do this week. plans are still up in the air about thanksgiving. which drives me NUTS btw. bottom line...those invited have to rsvp today...or they can eat at mcdonalds.

crossing my fingers for ya too billie!!

Fancylady_2006 11-20-2006 10:50 AM

Curious~

I don't know either, how many is coming for Thanksgiving. I'm about nuts too!
I too am checking with one other family and thats all. i had thought maybe close to 20 and so far five has got back to me. They are hard to catch on the phone.
Billie:)

Curious 11-20-2006 11:05 AM

yipes billie!!

not too many here for me this year. my folks don't live close and don't drive this far. it is really hard for us to go pick them up and take them home the same the day. my dad with his pd has a hard time with all the levels of my house. :(

my one daughter and her bf moved to new jersey...:( ...so they won't be here. and this year we aren't inviting any members who don't have family. maybe we will do that for christmas, but with building a new club...hubby needs a day of rest.

5 out of 20...watch for the phone to ring off the hook the night before. ;) what hubby usually does...is the day of...tell me he has invited people. :o

Alffe 11-20-2006 11:06 AM

Billie....

I think I am finally getting the message that you don't want to talk to me about Indiana. :D not a problem, I was just being friendly!

bizi 11-20-2006 12:08 PM

Alffe,
Did you make it to curves?
Hope you enjoyed going back...I am very proud of you going again.
((((HUGS))))
bizi

Alffe 11-20-2006 12:48 PM

I did enjoy it Bizi and they made me feel very welcomed. Course they will be closed Wed, Thurs and Fri for the holiday. :o

Thank you! And thank you for the card....put it on the fridge! Learned today that Cappy is coming for Thanks.dinner....still way too small...only 8.

Jomar 11-20-2006 01:30 PM

morning all,

I downloaded quite a few diet/nutrition/meal planning etc program late last nite - but didn't get to play with any of them too much yet .
hubby told me to shut off the computer and come to bed...LOL
{My pc has a noisy fan -plus he can hear me clicking the keys!}

My bro is hosting dinner at his new house- he and new wife got married in August {in NY}
they were supposed to have a reception / house warming at some point but I guess turkey day will be it.

nancy-h 11-20-2006 08:39 PM

Better Late Than Never

Sorry All,

Been having a very rough day. Will keep you informed tomorrow.

Love ya,
Nancy

bizi 11-20-2006 08:52 PM

Dear Nancy,
I am sorry that you ae having a rough day...hopefully you will wake up refreshed tomorrow and feeling better.
bizi