NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Still uninsured looks like another 2 weeks before I get an answer (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/154741-uninsured-looks-2-weeks-answer.html)

legzzalot 08-03-2011 01:29 PM

Still uninsured looks like another 2 weeks before I get an answer

I love these morons. Really I do. So my application to have my insurance reinstated has been sitting on this woman's desk since July the 6th. And still, she has not even begun to process it. WHY? because she is only capable of handling 4 applications a day? There are 13 people in front of me.

I only had to call her .... 12 times since I dropped off the application before she FINALLY returned my call. Needless to say I was a little more than perturbed when she finally returned my call.

I was NOT nice so I am sure she will drag this out as long as she possibly can.

Recap: I missed my Ty infusion, I am out of the prescribed pain meds which cost $381 a month, I am out of my 900MG 3x a day neurontin which is over $500, I did break down and pay for my sleeping pills which were only $54. I will be running out of voltaren, cymbalta, bethanecol, and my allergy meds in the next week or so. I also missed my appt with pain management, my regular follow up with my pcp, AND my ortho follow up for my broken back.

And you expect me to be nice when you finally call me back after almost a month of trying to contact you?

Although stupid people normally amuse me this lady takes the cake on the annoyed scale of idiocity that is our state government.

SallyC 08-03-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legzzalot (Post 792405)

I was NOT nice so I am sure she will drag this out as long as she possibly can.

Recap: I missed my Ty infusion, I am out of the prescribed pain meds which cost $381 a month, I am out of my 900MG 3x a day neurontin which is over $500, I did break down and pay for my sleeping pills which were only $54. I will be running out of voltaren, cymbalta, bethanecol, and my allergy meds in the next week or so. I also missed my appt with pain management, my regular follow up with my pcp, AND my ortho follow up for my broken back.

Although stupid people normally amuse me this lady takes the cake on the annoyed scale of idiocity that is our state government.

Didn't your Mama teach you that you get more with a little sugar than with vinegar? Swallow your pride and go cry on her shoulder and kiss her............:eek:

I am so sorry for your pain..:hug:

soxmom 08-04-2011 07:24 AM

Be Careful Legz. Some of those meds can make you reallllly sick if you stop them abruptly.:(:( I wish you lived closer and I could help with that.:(

Leaving you some hugs.:hug::hug::hug::hug:

legzzalot 08-04-2011 07:35 AM

Nope. My momma taught me how to fight which is a good thing because if I wasn't fighting it I would never have been approved in the first place.

Fortunately I tend to not take most of the meds as prescribed and I stockpile them which is why I am just now starting to run out of stuff. On the plus side I have enough other pain meds to last another month. And since missing the infusion and coming off of some of the meds I feel better than I have since being diagnosed.

But I will miss the neurontin and the voltaren. And I do miss my shrink.