NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   not feeling grounded (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/186823-feeling-grounded.html)

mymorgy 04-12-2013 07:51 AM

not feeling grounded

lately i don't feel connected to anything and it is pretty scarey. the wellbutrin isn't working for this. I try to think of God and have a connection there. I have had a lot of negative thoughts. I did call Bellevue and have to go down there to get a card. I was told the next appointment isn't til June. I was also told an extraction is 60 dollars. I don't believe it even though i asked twice. NYU dental clinic which is cheap charges 115. I felt good about my calling the dental clinic but that lasted only a few hours. It is just so awful waking up in the morning.
bobby

bizi 04-12-2013 08:43 AM

I am sorry that you are not feeling grounded this morning. I think that it is great that you made the phone call. good for you. I amglad that you have your faith to hang onto. Could you get out in nature somehow? What are your temperatures like there right now?
keep posting, we are listening.
Waves is doing really badly right now I feel sorry for her.
Email if you are inclined.
bizi

Mari 04-12-2013 08:52 AM

Dear Bobby,

I am sorry that you are going through this.
I talk aloud to myself or to God. That helps.

Sometimes I hold things in my hands (like some stones I have).
Mari

BlueMajo 04-12-2013 04:32 PM

Aw dear Bobby :hug:

So sorry to read this. Feel better soon. Many of us are really down these days, there is something in the air I guess.... :mad:

HUGS

DiMarie 04-13-2013 08:08 PM

Oh Bobby, I hope a turn happens soon and you can feel better.
Hugs :hug:
Di

Mari 04-15-2013 08:42 AM

Hi, Bobby,

I hope that you can have some good days with some good moments.

Mari

mymorgy 04-15-2013 09:05 AM

thanks. i enjoyed watching the Masters yesterday. I got on the scale today and gained a few pounds. My appetite has returned and i am worried i might keep on gaining back the weight. I am going to try to be more careful. I woke up really down but then managed to look at a situation differently and felt less troubled.
today i think i will skip the senior center which might be a bad idea but i am really worried about my weight now. I plan to drink a lot of water and coffee.
I am clinging to God.
bobby

Mari 04-15-2013 09:23 AM

Hi, Bobby,

When I was reading about the tournament (there was a little story about Tiger's issue about the score card) I thought about you.

Maybe you will go to the senior center another day this week.

Mari

mymorgy 04-15-2013 04:31 PM

poor tiger....
i just realized that maybe i am getting more in tune with my feelings now that i am only taking 25 m of topamax.....i feeling things i don't want to feel.
bobby

Mari 04-15-2013 11:34 PM

Bobby,

Maybe the Topamax was helping you.
Those feelings are not real -- they are the bipolar.

Mari