NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   I HATE it when that happens! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/150602-hate-happens.html)

Blessings2You 05-20-2011 05:45 PM

I HATE it when that happens!

When I was changing into my jammies (a few minutes ago), I was thinking about something and said to myself, "I'm going to post that on NT!" Yup. Wish I could remember what it was. Not even a hint. Oh well.

Dejibo 05-20-2011 06:08 PM

ayep. I did the same! woke up this morn and had something exciting to tell you all. by the time i got to the computer, I had no idea what it was. Still dont know. :confused:

SallyC 05-20-2011 07:52 PM

Now I'm curious as ****!!:D

AynaDee 05-21-2011 01:31 PM

again... we need a derailing train emoticon!!!!! :D

I was on the phone with my ssi attorney yesterday updating her on my health and while I was mid-sentence I derailed. I had to ask HER what I was talking about.
:thud:

SallyC 05-26-2011 12:42 PM

Did ya ever a-member it??:D

Blessings2You 05-26-2011 12:50 PM

Nope, but here's one for ya: My friend and I have an inside joke, just between the two of us. (She's a few years older than I am). We heard a joke a while back about two old ladies who can't remember anything, and the punchline was "How soon do you need to know?"

So now whenever one of us asks the other a question, instead of saying "I don't remember", the other one will respond "How soon do you need to know?"

But here's the good part: Both of us can remember the punchline, but neither one of us can remember the joke.

:confused:

SallyC 05-26-2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessings2You (Post 773917)
Nope, but here's one for ya: My friend and I have an inside joke, just between the two of us. (She's a few years older than I am). We heard a joke a while back about two old ladies who can't remember anything, and the punchline was "How soon do you need to know?"

So now whenever one of us asks the other a question, instead of saying "I don't remember", the other one will respond "How soon do you need to know?"

But here's the good part: Both of us can remember the punchline, but neither one of us can remember the joke.

:yahoo: Love it. I will now use that line....forever..:D

wkikta 05-27-2011 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessings2You (Post 773917)

The first old lady says she can't remember the second's name and asks what it is. How soon do you need to know?