NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Trigger warning, halloween pictures from house. (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/241499-trigger-warning-halloween-pictures-house.html)

bizi 10-31-2016 08:52 AM

Trigger warning, halloween pictures from house.

5 Attachment(s)
just wanted to share some of our halloween pictures.
Just some gools skeletons, harmless really just thought I would put the trigger warning for those who might not like this.
bizi hope it works...see if I can find them on our computer now that I saved them.
bizi

Skeezyks 10-31-2016 02:58 PM

:yikes: :shocked: :holysheep: :icon_lol: :Heart: :hug::hug::hug: :Heart: :Grin-Nod:

bizi 10-31-2016 03:34 PM

hubby is working on the fog machine and strobe lights and crank ghost. and scary music and a wireless mic that he wears and speaks into to scare the kids.
2 1/2 hours to go....I will be dressed as a dead nurse and he will be some goul.
For the past 12 years we have been a dead bride and groom but my dress doesn't fit because I put on so much weight this year and he doesn't want to wear a big black/wool coat or latex on his face nor the top hat because it is 80 still here.
too hot!
last year was a bust, rained

I picked up 7 pounds of cheap candy yesterday at the dollar tree. We usually have a couple hundred come around. Since it is nice we may have even more...never know for sure.
First year we lived here we ran out of candy at 7pm...one hour left so I pretended to give out candy! lol
kids never knew!
bizi _____

Diandra 10-31-2016 04:01 PM

thanks Bizi....you two are so much fun!
wish I could trick or treat at your house😊

bizi 10-31-2016 09:30 PM

we almost ran out of 7 pounds of candy!
bizi

OhKay 11-01-2016 07:27 AM

Wow, your house looks amazing!

Having so many trick or treaters must be so much fun! You get to see so many cuties in their costumes! :)

Kitty 11-01-2016 07:50 AM

Your house must have been the Trick or Treater's favorite! :ooo:

I had a whopping 3 visitors last night. Yes, you read that right. Three. I had already planned to turn off my porch light at 9 PM so the last little princess to visit me at 8:55 PM got the rest of my candy!! Hope she likes Butterfinger!! :p

OhKay 11-01-2016 07:57 AM

I live in an apartment building and there are a lot of children, but not on our floor any more. I put a festive bag filled with Reese's peanut butter pumpkins and butterfingers on my doorknob that said "Take One, Adults Too!" But I don't think anyone took anything.

Now I have a bunch of leftover candy tempting me.

Kitty 11-01-2016 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhKay (Post 1227753)
I live in an apartment building and there are a lot of children, but not on our floor any more. I put a festive bag filled with Reese's peanut butter pumpkins and butterfingers on my doorknob that said "Take One, Adults Too!" But I don't think anyone took anything.

Now I have a bunch of leftover candy tempting me.

Maybe hang the bag by the mailbox area, if there is one.

I gave probably 45 little mini sized Butterfingers to the last trick or treater I had last night!! Hope her Mom doesn't mind! :o

OhKay 11-02-2016 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitty (Post 1227755)
Maybe hang the bag by the mailbox area, if there is one.

I will do that next year. Thank you for the tip!

My husband had about 10 pieces of candy yesterday. I was pretty good and only had 2.