NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Wonderful Wednesday~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/12352-wonderful-wednesday.html)

Fancylady_2006 01-31-2007 06:41 AM

Wonderful Wednesday~

Morning All~It just keeps getting colder. The temps just 7 degrees now. I do dread getting out today. Only going to the farm to feed only. I did get the closing on the farm yesterday. Praise the LORD! Since nobody is living there, I well have to feed and thats it for me today. I was really worn out from so much running.:eek: I blew my diet because I was to tired to cook.

Today is going to be a quiet day and I'll try to do better on diet food. I hope all of you are doing better than I where diet is concerned.:grouphug: have a great day and I'll talk to you later!
Hug,
BC:)
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...201a8c0you.gif

bizi 01-31-2007 09:54 AM

hi billie,
sorry taht it is so cold in your neck of the woods...that means it is cold for alffe as well
BBBBRRRR!!!!
I made chicken pizza last night and it was very good.
surprised my hubby!
have a great day!
must drink more fluids today.....
bizi:OuttaHere:

Alffe 01-31-2007 12:34 PM

Well I have been wondering how that pizza turned out! *grin
We FINALLY got plowed out...3:00 a.m. this morning and right now it isn't snowing but it's 4 degrees on my back porch.

I haven't been to Curves, and am not going to go to Curves until it warms up.

Maybe I'll get on the treadmill.....~sigh

Jomar 01-31-2007 12:57 PM

How do you keep your water at the farm from freezing? Are the pipes deeper in the ground and have extra insulation above?

Our outside faucets can freeze at 15* if over a few nites.
But I guess they don't if we remember to unhook the hose to the horse water trough. I had a frozen hose - luckily the water trough{bathtub} and holds enough for 4 days - as long as we break the ice out.

Fancylady_2006 01-31-2007 04:34 PM

jo55~

The pipes can freeze if you don't have heat tapes on them. The house has froze when I washed in the garage. We used heat, to unthaw them. We don't leave a hose outside or it can burst. In the house one thing some do, is leave the faset's driping. it won't freeze then, they say.

I told a lie. I went to Goodwill in another town and also Walmart. Bear & I spent 4 hours there. Gaye has made me a Goodwill junkie. I had such a good time, I didn't even notice it was cold out. I wonder where Gaye is today?

I haven't done to bad eating. I bought a lot of fruits to eat while I'm pinned in. We are expecting snow tonight and already have some. This weekend, the high is suppose to be zero. I hope weatherman is wrong.:eek: It hasn't been this cold since 04 they said on TV.:confused:
_____
BC:D :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

froglady 01-31-2007 06:23 PM

HI, i'm here worried about my Paulie, we are total electric. I may take him to my cousins house for the night just incase we get ice here and lose power. She has a fireplace in her house. Zoe can snuggle in bed with us to keep warm. Only we don't have but a few blankets, due to not needing them in our climate usually.
Georgia does not have the plows etc. like people in cold climates have, so we all get kinda in a panic over snow or ice! :eek:

So far so good on my plan. Trying to make it so next Monday I will show a loss, even if small. Any loss will mean I am on the right track. I think I can, I think I can!

Jomar 01-31-2007 08:11 PM

oh yes- before we redid the house we had to keep the faucets dribbling but normally don't get lower than teens, rare for single digit temps.

snoozie 01-31-2007 09:34 PM

Hi gang, doing ok on my end for now. Have not lost weight but energy levels are coming up since I have been loading up on B12 plus taking the thyroid med now. I have more energy but my body just plain ole hurts. I am working on stopping the Pamelor that I was prescribed for nerve pain and unfortunately I can sure feel it.

It sure sounds like alot of you are freezing your butts off. Sorry about that. We were cloudy and a little windy today but temps were in the 60 degree range. After last week with those freezing temps I am starting to like living in the desert. Summers are hell but the winters are good. Just wait come July I will be complaining about the heat so remeind me of this:p

Well the daughter is taking her driving test tomorrow. I am really excited for her. I hope and pray that she passes. I really want to get her a car but will have to wait and see how it goes. She's a good kid with a high GPA so I want to reward her for that.

Hubby's on his way home so I better get dinner started. Keep warm everybody...Sue

watsonsh 01-31-2007 09:57 PM

Noooooooooooo...I have no will power but people bring me cupcakes...I was doing so well but today I succumbed. Bad Me. :mad:

Tomorrow is another day