NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   had a bad day today (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/142424-bad-day.html)

doydie 01-06-2011 12:32 AM

had a bad day today

Had a bad dream/nightmars last night. Woke up and took a while for orientation to settle in. Scared the begeebies out of my husband. Feel drugged ands hung over today. To bad tings still have to done. Life goes on. But I did make myse;lf soe good fried potatoies with leftover ham for supper because DH had already eaten!

NeuroNixed Craig 01-06-2011 02:05 AM

Regrettably, we must take the good with the bad. Ying and Yang kind of thing. Sorry you were hit with so much at one time, but things will get better.

I know we are both a little old for this saying my Mom had but, "Time patience and 20 years will take care of everything." Kind of scary to say that at this age and under our present circumstances.

Hang in there!

Dejibo 01-06-2011 08:39 AM

me too! I tossed, turned, flipped, rolled, woke up, dozed off, only to wake again. I simply didnt rest well. The cats kept coming to check on me and old Jack is a huge cat to jump on ya. I feel like I was in a car wreck today. im sore, im stiff, and want to get some sleep.

Kitty 01-06-2011 09:41 AM

I had bad dreams, too, but mine were from watching a commercial for the television series "V". Scary! :eek: I knew the minute I saw it that I'd have dreams about it.

I got up......played on the computer for a bit......then turned on the TV and what do you think came on? Yep...that same commercial. :rolleyes:

Things seem much less scary when it's daylight outside! :o

SallyC 01-06-2011 01:20 PM

So sorry for your bad dream, Doydie.:(

It was probably the fried food dinner. It will either kill ya or cure ya.:D

:hug:

viseeu 01-06-2011 05:21 PM

Hope you feel better Doydie. Seems like you have a lot on your plate right now and feeling bad just doesn't work! :D
:hug:

doydie 01-07-2011 12:36 AM

Woke up 1 PM feeling great. I have had several discussions with my Mom's home health agency and hopefully things will be better.

I finally got the dishwasher loaded from this past weekend, I Know, yuck. My DH didn't think I could fit it all in one load but you just have to know how to load it correctly. And I did!

NeuroNixed Craig 01-07-2011 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doydie (Post 732342)
I finally got the dishwasher loaded from this past weekend, I Know, yuck. My DH didn't think I could fit it all in one load but you just have to know how to load it correctly. And I did!

"HOLY CRAP!" Now you're telling me there is a "correct way to load a dishwasher?" :eek: Well, OK! But don't tell my wife how I've been doing it for 37 years.

Dejibo 01-07-2011 08:09 AM

I have a dishwasher that sits ununsed. I simply never got used to having one. It only takes a minute to do the dishes from the meal, so I prefer to just get it done. I think it takes as much time to load mine as it does to do wash them. I have made efforts to use it thru the years and simply havent gotten the habit to catch. :(

doydie 01-07-2011 02:30 PM

My Mom uses here to keep her extra rolls of paper towels in