NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Manic Monday Roll Call (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/3235-manic-monday-roll-call.html)

snoozie 10-09-2006 10:41 AM

Manic Monday Roll Call

OH BOY!!!! I get to start roll call. Not very often I beat all of you here. Must be a busy Monday. I love Monday morning when everyone is off to school and work. I can finally clean the kitchen and it will stay that way till they all get home.

I finally got notice that the MRI for my knee was approved by insurance. Hopefully I can get that over with soon. I have an appt with the dentist tomorrow for a tooth that is falling apart. My teeth have really suffered with all the medicine i take. I switched to the biotene toothpast and oasis mouth rinse so hopefully that will help.

Well I am going to be good today and eat all this fruit I picked up at the store. I will have SPecial K for breakfast and tuna for lunch.

I will check back later and see if everyone stopped by. Have a light day :) ...Sue

bizi 10-09-2006 12:53 PM

I felt so guilty last nite for eating all of that chocolate.....
but I am not going to ruminate over that!
Today I made it to the gym and had a healthy lunch...so back at it...except am going to have a margarita tonight...it is monday...and One should not be too too bad...What do ya think?
I wonder if they could tell me how many calories in a rita?
have a great day yall!
bizi

slogo 10-09-2006 12:54 PM

Hi Sue, hubby went back to work today after being off for 5 days and I am sooooooooooooooo glad to be back in the house alone. I am doing my usual Monday morning washing of bed linens and stuff.

So far I have eaten only 2 scrambled eggs but my brain is thinking of things it should not have. UGH, need to follow your example and go eat some tuna. I want to lose but seems I can't quit getting into other stuff. Gaye :)

Fancylady_2006 10-09-2006 08:41 PM

Beautiful Day~

I was up almost alnight, got 2 hours sleep I think. I have worked this whole day. I washed one load of clothes and measured furniture in the night. I am so worked up. Then I painted and painted cement in the hot sun. It was like working on snow. I am painting everything white. Then I went visiting & got chewed out for working so hard. Somebody has to do it. I got so much to do I'll never get it all done. I got to sell this house, have an auction, move, have surgery & who know what else.

It has been a beautiful day to paint, but I am tired. Hope it stays nice forever. I want to do so much outside, and Winter is coming.

Sue~ it's nice you opened the thread this morning. I want others to come in.I'm glad to hear you can get your MRI. It sure hope my surgery was approved. It was sent to wrong insuramce. I know I told the right address many times on the phone.

Bizi~ Now don't feel to guilty about the chocolate, I had some ice cream myself. And I gained a couple pounds. Tomorrow, is another day and don't buy no more child! We know we will eat it then. I got to quit buying it period.

Gaye, sweet Gaye, I think we are all going to STOP BUYING JUNK FOOD. Or really work it off. I haven't worked that hard. I gotta find a good subitute that's all there is to it. Gaye when your up a lot at night your going to eat, that is my down fall. i think I'll eat one of those popcles thingie's. Doesn't that sound good? I'm serious girls.

Well I think I go to bed soon. Sweet Dreams.
BC:)

Jomar 10-09-2006 11:21 PM

I'm late to this thread since it's nite already.{actually haven't caught up here too much lately- but it looks like I have time tonite}

Hubby & I have been busy getting in firewood, outside clean up, projects that need to get done before the real rains start - all that fun stuff!

I haven't been too "good" either with food - but stackin all that wood burns alot of calories. Cleaning out our fence line too - it's overgrown with english ivy on the ground and blackberries climbing up in the tree branches - really bad this year.
The cutting and yanking on those darn things to pull them out made my shoulders flare up a bit, not too bad though.

Oh and I put a new little twist in our story-so check it out.
talk at ya all later
Jo