NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   A prayer for my hubby please..... (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/67969-prayer-hubby-please.html)

Koala77 01-01-2009 02:28 AM

A prayer for my hubby please.....

I don't like to bother anyone by asking for prayers when others need them more than I do, but I would appreciate you sending up a prayer or two for my DH.

He had major surgery 4 weeks ago, but he doesn't seem to be recovering as quickly as he should.

Yesterday was a really bad day, and in fact I thought I might lose him for a while there, but he did pick up, and today he's somewhat better. I almost called an ambulance to take him to the hospital yesterday, and I still will if he relapses again as badly as he did then.

Our local doctor is on holidays now so it's all up to me and my judgement..... to bypass DH's stubborn nature... should I decide he needs to be back in hospital.:(

It's been rather scary for me over the past few days, and I could do with a prayer and a little support if anyone has any to spare.

Kitty 01-01-2009 02:42 AM

You've certainly had a rough time lately.....and I'll definitely say a prayer for both you and DH. :hug: I hope this new year is better than the last and that you and DH both enjoy good health. I know his surgery was a tough one but hopefully it will prove to be worth it for you both. Here's a :hug: for you!

TwoKidsTwoCats 01-01-2009 03:02 AM

(((KOALA))) praying for a full recovery for your DH. Praying that 2009 brings good health and much joy to your lives.

tk

dorrie 01-01-2009 03:46 AM

DEAR ANNE:
May God wrap you and your Dear Husband in hs warm blanket of love! May he send his angels fom heaven to surround him above him below him and around him to keep him safe while he heals...Amen.

Blessings2You 01-01-2009 06:15 AM

I'll be praying for you folks. "Others need them more"? Hmm, I doubt that God has to work from a priority list as we puny humans do. He has enough grace to go around. Hoping for good news from you soon!!

Chemar 01-01-2009 09:28 AM

(((((((((Anne)))))))))))))

my prayers are lifted for your hubby and for you:hug:

sassy 01-01-2009 09:49 AM

You got 'em! Keep us posted.

mistiis 01-01-2009 10:59 AM

Always, always, a prayer dear (((Anne))) ....please don't ever hesitate to ask. ...what blessing2you said....you are in extra special prayers today along with your dear husband...:hug:

soxmom 01-01-2009 11:36 AM

aw poor dear Koala...you and your dh have had it rough for awhile.:(
prayers going up for you and your husband. I hate that we are all so
far away to help.. but think of us as there , holding your hand and giving
you strength. may you both be blessed this new year!!!!:hug:

lOOPY 01-01-2009 12:52 PM

Prayeers for your hubby

My prayers for your husband are that his health be restored in 2009d and that you both will be happy and feel at peace once again!:grouphug: