NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Wanna see what my kids are spending their college tuition on? (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/42495-wanna-kids-spending-college-tuition.html)

SandyC 03-31-2008 05:51 PM

Wanna see what my kids are spending their college tuition on?

Last night both of my college age sons participated in a lip synch contest called Anchorsplash at NIU. This is a greek (fraternity/sorority) event. I just had to share how very proud Jim and I are of the boys. :rolleyes: :p

In much of the video, Chris is seen in a white hat and blue jeans, Back Street Boys scene dancing and doing the worm. In the Queen Bohemian Rhapsody scene he is on the far right (your right). He's also in the beginning scene in a blue shirt on the right.

In the Spice girls scene my youngest, Nik is in a green muscle shirt and jeans and later in a white muscle shirt, your left, in the Raining Men scene. You can't miss him since he's 6'4" lol.

Be prepared to laugh. Gotta love watching the youngins' learn so much! Oh, and they won first place in the entire Anchorsplash event. :D

Chris is holding the trophy in the end and Nik is next to him in a black shirt. lol

NIU Anchorsplash

weegot5kiz 03-31-2008 06:10 PM

wow they did great the queen part was awesome,

now how is Jim doing how are you

AZjanie 03-31-2008 06:15 PM

I loved it!

Thanks for sharing this.

SandyC 03-31-2008 06:17 PM

Jim's fine Frank. After he stopped choking from laughing so hard he got up to get ready. lol

I forgot to mention that all the proceeds from this event went to charity. So, overall I guess it's OK to get on stage and prance around in college. lol

weegot5kiz 03-31-2008 06:48 PM

its good to prance around if the proceeds go to charity, is this your story and are you sticking to it

lol sorry way too much influence from certain people on here today

dont even acknowledge me its safer that way

CayoKay 03-31-2008 07:20 PM

the money was well-spent!

:D

not that there's anything *WRONG* with a wee bit'o prancin'

:p

NaeNae 03-31-2008 07:34 PM

Hey girl...they did a great job! It was really funny....LOL reminded me of all my Sigma Nu boys back in the day!

SandyC 03-31-2008 07:39 PM

I was never a frat boy lover or sorority girl. Everything I didn't get involved with, my kids do...lol So, in a way, I live through them?

tkrik 03-31-2008 07:40 PM

That is so funny! DDs and I watched it together. DD17 is now looking forward to what she can learn in college. LOL. However, after watching that she said, "Let me guess. They're studying to be surgeons." LOL.

DM 03-31-2008 08:01 PM

Hey Sandy~ You CAIN'T learn rhythm just any o' place. Ya gots to have an ejucashun fer that!! :D:D Thanks for sharing.:)