NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Monday... (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/31544-monday.html)

Alffe 11-05-2007 07:14 AM

Monday...

We have a little snow in our forecast for this week...no accumulation but nevertheless...it's snow. I'm glad I worked on the leaves some yesterday but there's still a lot to come down.

I get to see my dermatologist this week (regular 6 mo. ck up) and have a new worrysome place on my face. (they've already given me a brand new nose...what next!)

I hope everyone has a good day. :grouphug:

Curious 11-05-2007 08:04 AM

:hug: i'm praying that worrisome spot turns out to be nothing.

a few years ago i forced hubby to go get a spot on his head checked out. that turned out to be nothing, but he had a pre-cancerous spot frozen off on his cheek. the dork has refused to go back for any check ups.

bad day for me yesterday...bad night too. ate well, but tons of stress. to top it off...that made my monthly a flood! :eek:

water water....yummy herbal tea.

gonna be in the 80's here. alffe..billie...you want me to blow some of this warm air your way? hmmm...i might want to save some...the high tomorrow...60.

come on ladies. lets get on track and lose 2 lbs this week! and i mean lose it! no finding it again. :D

fiberowendy2000 11-05-2007 08:45 AM

Morning all!
Rough weekend with the time changes. No matter which way the time goes...it messes me up. Watched the Pats game last night...threw an ibuprofen bottle at the TV stand out of frustration because of bad calls by the ref.:D I keep telling Todd I want for Xmas a bucket of nerf balls to throw at the TV during football season. I haven't gotten them yet.
Well its back to work....have a great day everyone!

Alffe 11-05-2007 09:07 AM

Aha! do we have another Colts fan? :D I am also struggling with the time thing....and so is my dog who wants to go out a lot earlier and bark at the moon. *grin

fiberowendy2000 11-05-2007 09:35 AM

Heck NO! Pats fan all the way!

Curious 11-05-2007 10:00 AM

LOL...wendy...i forgot to change the clock on my stove. i had dinner ready at 4:30 :o

...but got the kids to bed an hour early. :D

bizi 11-05-2007 10:48 AM

Alffe, of course there will be hugs!
and a turducken in the fridgerator.....:D
Thanks curious for the motivational encouragement...I am sorry that you continue to be under such stress...it is not good for you.
have a great day everyone who follows...me off to work.
Hi wendy!
bizi:OuttaHere:

Fancylady_2006 11-05-2007 11:30 AM

Hi To everyone~

I just packed the dogs things, for boarding him out the next 3 days. I have to take him there after lunch. He is not going to like it either! We are leaving at 5:30 am Tues.:eek: Yes, curious, send some warm air up here. It is suppose to get up to 63, then bottem out tonight. Our high is 49 tomorrow.:eek:

I just love the time change. I can lay around longer in the morning. Bedtime is anytime I want anyway. LOL Well I got lots of things to do so must close for now.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...dy_2006/HT.gif
Hugs, Billie:winky:

fiberowendy2000 11-05-2007 12:37 PM

AAWWWW Poor Bear....he will be so lonely without you...and his golfcart.:D

Jomar 11-05-2007 01:08 PM

finally got our bathroom back together {the pipe leak in the wall}

had to redo lots of stuff but got a new tub surround and new tub doors for the trouble.
I even did a lot of the installing myself, hubby had a project going on his car.
He did the cutting for me when it was needed:)
but boy my shoulders are achy today -
and I hauled a lot of tree limbs to the burn pile on Saturday
didn't burn any extra calories though!! still weigh the same:(