NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   So exhausted.................... (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/42071-exhausted.html)

Nikko 03-25-2008 11:45 AM

So exhausted....................

Hi all......................I am just so tired. I have little to no motivation, unless I absolutely have to do something.

My new medicare health insurance won't pay for my provigal, they said I need a sleep study, since when? They aren't my dr. I don't take them daily anyway.

I do need them sometimes though, even though they cause a mild headache sometimes. Does anyone know of anything they have that is like provigil?

Now my PCP wants me to come in and talk about it, I don't feel like doing that. I haven't even gone for my mammo, bone denisty, nor called the DR for the colonoscopy test. So, I will have to hear about that, just sick of Dr's and tests, hospitals, etc.

Plus my p-doc moved to another location, so they are transferring people and I am supposed to see her in April, but haven't heard anything yet.

The guy I met is back from CA, looking for a job, staying at his brothers, and broke, how do I find these guys? He really is nice, but but but..............

I am not sleeping well, even with my meds, which is nothing new.

My mom is okay, just drives me up a wall sometimes.

I haven't posted, because I feel like a big complainer and I don't want to bring anyone down.

Needed to vent...........weather is real nice here, in the 80's. Been to the pool a few times, it was nice, except water still a bit nippy.

Nikko:grouphug:

mymorgy 03-25-2008 02:06 PM

i am so sorry you are feeling this way...don't worry about sounding like a complainer..you can't compete with me...most of the time I feel as if i am the only one who has these feelings and then I get more depressed. I hope your animals are giving you comfort.
Bobby

Nikko 03-25-2008 09:16 PM

Thanks, it is some type of depression, I just can't pin point it.
It could be the past Holiday, my dad died on palm Sunday years ago when it fell on April 4th.

I am working hard on my courses for the Vet Asst/Animal Behavior and doing well. On my 9th course, there are 22.

My dogs are fine, brushed them today, time for a walk a bit later, only 7pm here in AZ. They have a doggy door to the yard all day though, so they come in and out as they please.

It could be worry/anxiety that I have too, worrying about everything, analyzing things, oh I could make myself sick doing this.

Sick of Dr's and tests, meds, appointments, etcccccccccccccccccccccccc

I like my me time....but yet it is usually filled with the house things, my mom, all that stuff.

I am all over the place with this, sorry.

Nikko:grouphug:

Mari 03-27-2008 12:55 AM

Hi, Nikko,
It is good to see you checking in.

Keep taking care of yourself. I hope that the depression lifts soon.
M.

bizi 03-27-2008 03:22 PM

YOu have been very busy between the classes and taking care of your mom...no wonder you are tired!
have you been able to take your studies to the pool?
bizi:hug: