NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   The Thank You Option. (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/53326-thank-option.html)

SallyC 08-31-2008 11:48 AM

The Thank You Option.

I love it and TYVM, Doc John. I use it all the time....I know, you've noticed..:o :p

I use it not only to say a simple thanks for your post, but also, to let you know that I have read your post and agree with your thoughts, but am too tired or lazy to reply..:)

I find myself looking for your approval..LOL....or just the fact that you read my post..:D

As Martha would say...IT'S A GOOD THING!:p

Gazelle 08-31-2008 11:50 AM

Yep, Sally, I use it in different ways too! :)

But love the option. It's awesome!

SandyC 08-31-2008 12:40 PM

I love the thank you option! I use it in different ways too. Sometimes to say thank you, sometimes to say I read your post and care and sometimes to just say thanks for being you.

Jules A 08-31-2008 12:57 PM

What I love is the option to remove it also! On a nursing board I visit the thank you and reply button are so close I'm forever thanking people when I really mean to reply and give them a large serving of my good old fashion common sense. ;)

weegot5kiz 08-31-2008 01:43 PM

jules I do the same thing they are too close lol

it is nice the thank you can say so many things thanks i aree lol good point ect......:Thanx:

AfterMyNap 08-31-2008 02:32 PM

I love it three! I agree with your uses, Sal, and I also use it when something seriously crackups me.

I just wish we had a *smack* button.

Blessings2You 08-31-2008 03:20 PM

I really like it, too, though I'm way too neurotic or some other psychological term for that button. For example, I might thank Chemar for answering my question, then I thank Cindy for saying something supportive, and I thank Frank for saying something hysterically funny.

Then I get to thinking, Should I have thanked Sandy? She basically just commented on something Chemar said. But she might think I deliberately thanked everybody but her! Should I just thank EVERYbody that posted on my thread? But if I do that, it might look as though I'm agreeing with somebody I don't agree with. And how do I thank everybody that thanked my post? And...and...and...

See? I told you. If there's something to freak out over, I'll find it, like a pig seeking truffles.

SallyC 08-31-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessings2You (Post 358664)
I really like it, too, though I'm way too neurotic or some other psychological term for that button. For example, I might thank Chemar for answering my question, then I thank Cindy for saying something supportive, and I thank Frank for saying something hysterically funny.

Then I get to thinking, Should I have thanked Sandy? She basically just commented on something Chemar said. But she might think I deliberately thanked everybody but her! Should I just thank EVERYbody that posted on my thread? But if I do that, it might look as though I'm agreeing with somebody I don't agree with. And how do I thank everybody that thanked my post? And...and...and...

See? I told you. If there's something to freak out over, I'll find it, like a pig seeking truffles.

This deserved more than a mere TY...LOL
:mfr_wha: :Crazy 2: :Head-Spin::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

CayoKay 08-31-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blessings2You (Post 358664)

lol, B2Y !

my poor brain goes in the same circles sometimes.

so, I get all the sides to declare a truce, (a mental cease-fire, if you will) and just go read a book for a few hours.

my MS-induced forgetfulness usually *solves* the dilemma for me.

:D

karousel 08-31-2008 07:53 PM

I absolutely love it!!!! It lets others know I read their post and appreciate them posting!! Sometimes I don't have much to say so clicking on the thanks is perfect for me.