NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Snow!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/33359-snow.html)

SallyC 12-05-2007 06:07 PM

Snow!!!

Pal and woke up to about 6 inches of the white stuff this morning. I love the first snow. :Excited:.. What I don't like is what came with it....FRIDGID temps and ICE..:Slip:

It's 23 right now and tomorow it will only be in the teens...Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!:santa: ...Good sleeping weather..:Yawn::Zzzz:

How's the weather in yer neck of the woods?

DM 12-05-2007 06:12 PM

We woke up to a couple of inches too, Sal~ However, the sun did come out and although it was COLD, the sun was nice.

Gonna be a long winter, I'm afraid!!:Sob:

AfterMyNap 12-05-2007 06:14 PM

Maybe bears have the best plan. How long till spring?

On the upside, in just a couple weeks the days will be getting longer.

(yeah, grasping at straws here):o

Chris 12-05-2007 09:32 PM

For me after having lived in Florida for several years it was VERY cold this morning when I left for the office. I think the weatherman said it was 32*F here. Our heat was going full blast all night.:eek: I hope it won't get much colder than this here. I don't even own a muffler!:(

Taffy 12-06-2007 12:08 AM

Praise the Lord! SUN! After all that rain! We need a break!

AfterMyNap 12-06-2007 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 173879)
For me after having lived in Florida for several years it was VERY cold this morning when I left for the office. I think the weatherman said it was 32*F here. Our heat was going full blast all night.:eek: I hope it won't get much colder than this here. I don't even own a muffler!:(

Here ya' go, sweetie. I hope it fits.;)

SallyC 12-06-2007 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AfterMyNap (Post 174010)
Here ya' go, sweetie. I hope it fits.;)

:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

Jappy 12-06-2007 11:20 AM

I woke up to about three inches. Went out to start the car to help melt some of the snow off of it, the doors where frozen shut. The sun is out now, but I don't get the full sun on that side of the house until 11am.

I like snow, but where I live we have to keep the sidewalks clean within 24hrs. after it stops snowing. When it is this little snow it is not to bad but when it is deeper I have trouble getting someone over to clean up the walkways. Because everyone is taking care of their property. :(

HSPCraig 12-06-2007 01:21 PM

We had a slight dusting yesterday morning and it was all melted by 2pm. It was pretty while it lasted. Cold? To some when I see them in their winter coats. Mean while I'm still wearing my T-shirt and sweat shorts. Can't regulate my temps and sleep with no covers on either.

Richmond, VA in in a pocket that misses much of the rain and snow in Virginia because we're cut off from the eastbound weather by the Mountains and have the ocean as a buffer to the east. Bummer!

All I want is just one or two really good snows to shut down the city for two days or so. What fun that would be. These people FREAK :eek: at just the mention of snow and clean out all of the grocery stores of milk and bread.

All I want for Christmas is a fun and snowy winter! :rolleyes:

shiney sue 12-06-2007 02:27 PM

Hey there,we are getting are first dusting here in Mo. Hope it stops
have to be at one of my Dr's tomorow 30 miles away. :eek: Sue