NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   I'm ticked off !! (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/166016-im-ticked.html)

Wren 03-04-2012 04:52 PM

I'm ticked off !!

I'M TICKED OFF BIG TIME !!!
So very many things happening at once. Includes major annoyance (sp?) and major $$ trouble ...... and I'm just plain tired.

Addy 03-04-2012 04:57 PM

I'm totally ticked off at how $$ affect my life (our lives!!). I sure hear ya dear (((wren)))!

I'm very ticked off that there's a town here in my province that is allowing a dear cull - they are murdering the deer. :mad: I am ticked off at how very deeply it is affecting the spirits of one of my friends who is fighting against this horrible decision.

Alffe 03-04-2012 06:13 PM

I'm ticked off that we are unable to watch the basketball game between Purdue and IU that's on right now!:mad:

Going to see if I can listen to it on this computer. Go IU!!

barbo 03-04-2012 06:46 PM

To Wren

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren (Post 857999)
I'M TICKED OFF BIG TIME !!!
So very many things happening at once. Includes major annoyance (sp?) and major $$ trouble ...... and I'm just plain tired.

My feelings exactly!!

tied 03-04-2012 11:09 PM

tic toc

i was slamming doors. some people get off on publicly calling other people rude. wouldn't a really polite person quietly take someone aside, and speak in private? Do 2 rudes make a polite? i apologise to the doors.

Wren 03-05-2012 08:44 AM

In two hour$ really bad and $cary trip to the CPA who doe$ my taxe$ .... because I'm stupid.

Yesterday evening I finished a roll of toilet tissue so I dug out a new one. For two years I haven't been able to put the tissue in the handy holder because a bad cat unrolls it fast so I just set it on the sink. During last night he unrolled it into the toilet bowl. What a mess.

This morning I got reluctantly out of bed, went to kitchen and turned on coffee pot that I had filled last night, ran to feed the screaming cats and headed to bathroom to brush my teeth. Back to kitchen --- no coffee, just an empty, very hot pot. hmmmmm I must have forgotten to put in water. I poured in a pot of water and left kitchen to clean toilet. Finally back to kitchen that had a counter top completely covered with hot coffee that was dripping off to wood floor.

I have no idea in the world what happened. Looks like a long day

Alffe 03-05-2012 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren (Post 858143)
In two hour$ really bad and $cary trip to the CPA who doe$ my taxe$ .... because I'm stupid.

Yesterday evening I finished a roll of toilet tissue so I dug out a new one. For two years I haven't been able to put the tissue in the handy holder because a bad cat unrolls it fast so I just set it on the sink. During last night he unrolled it into the toilet bowl. What a mess.

This morning I got reluctantly out of bed, went to kitchen and turned on coffee pot that I had filled last night, ran to feed the screaming cats and headed to bathroom to brush my teeth. Back to kitchen --- no coffee, just an empty, very hot pot. hmmmmm I must have forgotten to put in water. I poured in a pot of water and left kitchen to clean toilet. Finally back to kitchen that had a counter top completely covered with hot coffee that was dripping off to wood floor.

I have no idea in the world what happened. Looks like a long day

Cat Treadmills http://sillylikes.com/image/1567 :hug:

barbo 03-05-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 858152)

It's GOT to get better Wren!!

Doody 03-05-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wren (Post 858143)

Hey you!!!! Yes you, Ms. Wren! I'm ticked off that other people in our lives convince us with THEIR stupid tirades, that we are stupid. You are NOT stupid. Someone(s) pummeled you into thinking you are. Again, you're NOT!

And sorry, but LOL at the coffee. So many times I have forgotten to put water in the coffee maker.

Anyway, it ticks me off that someone convinced you that you're stupid. :mad:

I'm also ticked off that I now have to take synthroid every day the rest of my life for hypothyroid. Geesh, time to get a bigger, daily pillbox! :p I just hope this med starts to improve a few health issues that started popping up in the last year!

Alffe 03-06-2012 08:26 AM

Yes!!! What Doody said!!! :grouphug: