NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   New gadget!!! New infomercial (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/55158-gadget-infomercial.html)

MelodyL 09-28-2008 11:28 AM

New gadget!!! New infomercial

SCRUBBING BUBBLES GEL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxJDbm5xo2I

weegot5kiz 09-28-2008 11:30 AM

lol looking forward to your follow up report Mel :hug:

tkrik 09-28-2008 11:33 AM

Mel - You will have to let us know how well it works.

MelodyL 09-28-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkrik (Post 378275)
Mel - You will have to let us know how well it works.

No problem.

you should see it (inside the bowl).

It's has this design and it's green and it just stays there.

I have no idea how they got it to stick to the inside of the bowl but the smell is terrific.

Oh, it takes SO little to make me happy!!

lol

FranksAngel 09-28-2008 05:27 PM

awaiting your verdict on this new product

DM 09-28-2008 08:01 PM

YAH!!! A new infomercial!! I've been wondering about that new product, Mel~ so can't wait the lowdown. You're getting pretty darn good in front of the camera!

ewizabeth 09-28-2008 09:34 PM

Melody,
You are so funny with your gadgets, but I really enjoy your infomercials. :D :hug:

You remind me of my dear sis, she always has a gadget or two to tell me about. :)

MelodyL 09-28-2008 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewizabeth (Post 378568)
Melody,
You are so funny with your gadgets, but I really enjoy your infomercials. :D :hug:

You remind me of my dear sis, she always has a gadget or two to tell me about. :)

Thank you Wiz!!! I assume you have seen ALL of my infomercials.

The one gadget I no longer use is the Reynolds vacuum sealer.

for watever reason, I just haven't bought any more of those bags. I don't think my local supermarket carries this any more.

It really didn't sell that well, and I don't see the commercials on the tv.

And the stupid Tater Mitts I bought. Yuck.

What a disaster they were.

Melody

braingonebad 09-29-2008 07:29 AM

Thanks for the video Melody! I always look forward to seeing you in action.

About those vacuum sealer bags. Maybe ask the store manager if they can still get them, and if they'd mind ordering just a small shipment for you.

I used to do that when dd was a baby and could only use a certain formula that I couldn't find anywhere. I asked one grocery (the closest one) and they'd get a case, which I promised to buy the whole thing - not a problem, only 12 boxes per.

Can't hurt to ask.

My fave new gadget, flameless candles. They lose their scent fast, but they make a realistic flicker, cool when the lights go out. I wanna try the Air Wick ones.

MelodyL 09-29-2008 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braingonebad (Post 378740)
Thanks for the video Melody! I always look forward to seeing you in action.

About those vacuum sealer bags. Maybe ask the store manager if they can still get them, and if they'd mind ordering just a small shipment for you.

I used to do that when dd was a baby and could only use a certain formula that I couldn't find anywhere. I asked one grocery (the closest one) and they'd get a case, which I promised to buy the whole thing - not a problem, only 12 boxes per.

Can't hurt to ask.

My fave new gadget, flameless candles. They lose their scent fast, but they make a realistic flicker, cool when the lights go out. I wanna try the Air Wick ones.

FLAMELESS CANDLES.??

Oh, I never heard of those.

I did hear however, that one should be very careful when one uses those Plug In thingees (from Glade, I believe). I have read that when you plug these things into the sockets, they can catch fire so they are considered a fire hazard.

I've never used these things and after I read about them, I most certainly won't be plugging any of these into any sockets.

but flameless candles?? sounds cool to me.

lol

Melody