NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I'm so tired. (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/116659-im-tired.html)

Brokenfriend 03-13-2010 10:33 PM

I'm so tired.

Is it the depression,weather,combination of medicines,spring fever,tax problems,or all of the above? BF:hug::hug::hug:

mymorgy 03-14-2010 08:32 AM

i bet a lot of it is depression...you also wrote that you experienced weight gain...also i forgot if you are having trouble with sleep...i remember you wrote that you did sleep for 16 hours but i don't know if you go to the other extreme....i have hardly been getting any sleep
bobby

Brokenfriend 03-14-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mymorgy (Post 632452)
i bet a lot of it is depression...you also wrote that you experienced weight gain...also i forgot if you are having trouble with sleep...i remember you wrote that you did sleep for 16 hours but i don't know if you go to the other extreme....i have hardly been getting any sleep
bobby

I'm getting enough sleep now that I'm on seroquel,and two other medicines. I have gone through times where my mind had racing thoughts,tormenting thoughts,and intrusive thoughts that caused me to not get enough sleep. I was hurt at work for many years,and I was angry with distorted,painful,and tormenting thoughts.

Without the meds.,I wouldn't be sleeping,and my ability to cope with OCD,Panic Disorder,depression,and etc.,would be unbearable.

I'm glad that we are not in the Dark Ages. I did a study on the history of the treatment of mental illness. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Twinkletoes 03-14-2010 01:42 PM

I don't suffer the same as you do, but I think I'll feel like a new person once Spring finally arrives. Hope it does the same for you, BF. :hug:

PS: I'm wondering if spring will ever get here. Just when I saw my tulips and irises poking out of the ground, Mother Nature dropped a blanket of about 4 inches of snow on them! Again!

BlueMajo 03-14-2010 09:34 PM

I think it is a combination of all dear Steve.

Im actually feeling pretty much the same... tired all day... sad all day... confused all day !!! :(

The confusion part is having me freaked out...

Brokenfriend 03-14-2010 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinkletoes (Post 632536)
I don't suffer the same as you do, but I think I'll feel like a new person once Spring finally arrives. Hope it does the same for you, BF. :hug:

PS: I'm wondering if spring will ever get here. Just when I saw my tulips and irises poking out of the ground, Mother Nature dropped a blanket of about 4 inches of snow on them! Again!

Good news Twinkletoes. The spring peepers have started singing here in Virginia.

For some reason, there where frogs coming out to the street on Thursday night. I figured that they where coming out to the road because it was raining hard,and they thought that the roads where shallow ponds.

Springs coming quickley. The frogs think so anyway.:):hug::hug::hug:

Brokenfriend 03-14-2010 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMajo (Post 632639)
I think it is a combination of all dear Steve.

Im actually feeling pretty much the same... tired all day... sad all day... confused all day !!! :(

The confusion part is having me freaked out...

You will be OK Blue. I understand what you are saying. This is not your fault. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 03-16-2010 02:45 AM

Dear Steve,
How are you doing today/ tonight?

Mari

Yellowfever 03-16-2010 09:38 AM

:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brokenfriend (Post 632376)
Is it the depression,weather,combination of medicines,spring fever,tax problems,or all of the above? BF:hug::hug::hug:

What you need to do is give me some of your tired so I can sleep better. I am sorry about your stress. It sounds like stress. But I am not a doctor. But I do remember when I was depressed I was tired all the time. That is a lot to have on your mind. I hope things calm down so you may feel relaxed and worry free.:hug::hug::hug:

Sharla

Dmom3005 03-16-2010 09:50 AM

Steve
Hoping with spring coming things start to look up.

Donna