NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   Spring is in the air .. (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/165701-spring-air.html)

Saffy 02-28-2012 03:54 AM

Spring is in the air ..

Makes you feel so much better. Lighter nights ... More birdsong in the woods behind me.

After just a week in hospital I noticed different birdsong when I came home ... It was lovely. I went outside to see my rabbits and my blackbird was singing his heart out on the fence, welcoming me back I like to think. He's there now with his Mrs, and I watched them court and mate last night.

Mum is buying me a bird table so I can attract more birds into the garden. What a joy!

The snowdrops are blooming and I am just so darn happy :D

eva5667faliure 02-28-2012 09:44 PM

enjoy
take it all in

Rrae 02-28-2012 11:17 PM

Ahhhh Saffy.....

You sound SOOO wonderful Karen!
This is what I've been praying for - for you to be able to relax and smell the flowers once again.

What I wouldn't have done months ago for you to be able to feel like this!!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug:

RAE

Sandy Kay 02-28-2012 11:21 PM

So glad to hear the joy in your words. Enjoy your garden and all of God's creatures.
Hoping every day brings you more freedom to enjoy life and feel better.

Sandy K. :hug:

Saffy 02-29-2012 01:24 PM

Oh myyyy .... I took TOOTLE JUNIOR on his first BIG ride today. I had to put a pillow between the back of the seat and my back because the tyres are solid and I feel every bump, but I managed TWO MILES around the countryside. I fed the ducks in the park, went past the church where my friend is buried and shouted HELLO .. I got fresh air .. and I SPOKE to people!

I'd began to become a bit of a recluse as walkig with crutches is hard on the arms, and Derbyshire is full of hills.

I am so so grateful for my Mum loaning me her mobility scooter ...
Mum took me to the local garden centre yesterday and walking with crutches is a definite NO NO at the moment, so this scooter is a BLESSING.

Thankful. x

Saffy 02-29-2012 01:26 PM

By the way ... everyone says I am looking so well !! :D

Rrae 02-29-2012 08:04 PM

Joy! Joy!

:Head-Spin::Head-Spin::Head-Spin: LOOK AT YOU! :Head-Spin::Head-Spin::Head-Spin:

Doing ALL these things fresh out of surgery!!! Praise God!

Mark56 03-02-2012 09:34 PM

Hi Karen

Your words paint beautiful pictures filled with song, love, fresh blossoms, remembrance of a friend gone a while. You write girl, and you write with your heart laid into it because you are given the gift of creating beautiful wondrous word themes in which others may close their eyes and experience that which Tootle II carries you faithfully to enjoy.

You blessed me in reading your entries this day,
Mark56 and, you do look as though you feel better, I can see you from afar!