NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Please, I need some prayers /postive thoughts..... (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/38317-please-prayers-postive.html)

misshayleesmom 02-05-2008 08:15 PM

Please, I need some prayers /postive thoughts.....

Good evening everyone.

I really need some prayers.... i feel so overwhelmed...
I'm homeschooling 7 yr old dd, she has a learning disability..

As of yet she's not diagnosed.. pediatrician thinks maybe autism, or asperger, or non-verbal learning disorder.

Hubby is being re-trained due to a work injury.

We are having huge financial difficulty, i was providing daycare in my home,but right now i only have 1 child to care for and he's only part-time.

I have applied for a CSR job to work out of my home... its a great opportunity, but time is ticking..... they are reviewing my application.

I'm trying to stay positive... but it seems like my family has a black cloud hovering over us for the last 6 yrs....

Could you all send some positive thoughts and prayers?

If i get this job it will help with the bills and then we can catch up and then we can dd diagnosed and then she can get the help she needs.....

Thanks for your time
Cindy

Idealist 02-05-2008 09:23 PM

Hi, Cindy...

Your story touched my heart so much that I stopped and said a prayer for you and your family right away. I'll continue to offer my prayers and support, and I personally hope that you will get that job. It sounds like you need it so much. Good luck to you, Cindy, and God bless.

Idealist

dorrie 02-05-2008 09:26 PM

Hi there Cindy. You really do have a full plate don't you. Please know that you and you family are in my thought and my prayers tonight:hug:Hugs for you Cindy:hug:

karousel 02-05-2008 09:27 PM

Positive thought and prayers on their way. It sounds like your family is going through a rough patch right now and I hope all works out for the best!

soxmom 02-05-2008 09:30 PM

Im wishing you and your family all the best Cindy.:)

May you be blessed,

Soxmom

Chemar 02-05-2008 10:02 PM

Hello Cindy

I sure can pray with empathy for what you are going through as I went through something similar with very ill hubby and son with Tourette/ADD etc and the collapse of our little business as a result.

I pray for you what I know God is able to do, and that is to provide the way for you and your family.
You have asked....we agree.....and He is able, MORE than able :)

If this job is right for you, I pray it will be yours, and if not, I pray that another will open up and that you will have funds for your families needs.

I pray for you too, especially Cindy, that you will be strengthened and inspired and filled with hope and assurance. Also that you will get answers on your little one's dx so that you can move forward there with knowledge and guidance on what is best for her.

:hug: God Bless and thank you so much for allowing us to be your prayer partners on this
Cheri

moose53 02-05-2008 10:25 PM

((((((Cindy)))))),

I'm sorry that you and your family are in such a rough patch right now.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...bears-mini.gif

I'm adding my prayers to everyone else's that you get your financial lives and, MOST ESPECIALLY, your dear daughter's life back on an even footing.

Bless you all.

Barb :hug:

Kitty 02-06-2008 07:18 AM

Cindy,

I'm so sorry you and your family are having such difficulties - I will certainly keep you in my prayers. It sounds like you're doing everything you can to make things work - and I know how exhausting it can be but please know that prayers are being sent for a brighter tomorrow for you and your family. :hug:

Bannet 02-06-2008 08:31 AM

I said a prayer for you and your family:hug:

May God Bless and keep you in your time of need!

AfterMyNap 02-06-2008 09:50 AM

You've got it, Cin. Hang in there. :)