NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Myasthenia Gravis (https://www.neurotalk.org/myasthenia-gravis/)
-   -   ANOTHER visit to the hospital! (https://www.neurotalk.org/myasthenia-gravis/96138-visit-hospital.html)

erinhermes 08-02-2009 05:03 PM

ANOTHER visit to the hospital!

Hello all! Sorry I haven't been on recently, but I have been feeling really yucky recently......:(

Friday night I was feeling REALLY poorly, so I called my neuro - who told me to go the hospital - not fun! Went in and met him and had every test known to man done on me - blood wouldn't go to the vials - veins kept collapsing - I have "track" marks up and down my arms........I was kept overnight and released Saturday - guess it's just some virus or bacteria. Now I'm on Augmentin for a while and just resting up.....

Love, love,love my neuro~ he was there to meet me @ the hospital - can you imagine?

Hope this post finds all of you strong and HAPPY!

Love,
Erin:hug:

AnnieB3 08-02-2009 05:12 PM

Geez, Erin, just stop it already! ;)

You are indeed very lucky to have such a great neuro. I wish they could all be that way.

Not too strong and not too happy but grateful not to be in the hospital.

Annie

erinhermes 08-02-2009 07:07 PM

Hi Annie!

Hey hon!:D

It's starting to become a running joke @ the hosp - I've been there so many flippin times!

ER sux! Just sux! The guy beside me was a suicide watch and someone died while I was there - scary stuff! I heard all of this commotion and then people started screaming and I thought the place was going to be shot up! Scary stuff!:eek:

Home is so wonderful! I hate the hospital! Just hate it!

Take care!
Erin:hug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnnieB3 (Post 546447)
Geez, Erin, just stop it already! ;)

You are indeed very lucky to have such a great neuro. I wish they could all be that way.

Not too strong and not too happy but grateful not to be in the hospital.

Annie

Nicknerd 08-02-2009 07:33 PM

Sorry, Erin!

So sorry you had to go to the hospital again! I know what you mean; staying in the hospital really does suck! The same thing happened the night of my surgery a few weeks ago...I remember waking up, and hearing some loud alarm going off and all these nurses and doctors running down the hall...it turned out that someone had had a heartattack....I think she died :(..I ended up staying in the bed that she was staying in...My roomy told me that she believes she passed away...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! The infections really throw things for a loop, and make the treatment complicated, I know! Somehow, your docs. will find the right balance! Just a matter of time!

:hug:
Nicky

Tbarney 08-02-2009 09:48 PM

Sorry to hear your latest Erin. Hope you are feeling better.

rach73 08-03-2009 03:09 AM

hope you feel better soon, keep your chin up!
Love
Rach

Joanmarie63 08-03-2009 08:27 AM

Erin, I was wondering where you were, glad to see you back! :D I have stopped going to the ER because I am tired of them thinking I am crazy, bad thing about small towns is that the Doc's usually don't know anything about MG, so rest, rest, rest is all I can do. Actually today I feel great compared to normal..LOL.

maryec 08-03-2009 09:43 AM

Erin
I had noticed something was up, not seeing any posts ! Hope you do ok on your medication, the complications just keep coming !

Take Care,
Mary

scarpettafan 08-03-2009 11:02 AM

Erin:

Hope you start feeling better soon. Just rest and take it easy. Praying that the virus or whatever resolves itself soon.

Shannon

rezmommy 08-03-2009 01:06 PM

Glad that you are home and resting. :)