NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonderful wonder #175 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/80293-wonderful-wonder-175-a.html)

Spanish Moss 03-08-2009 08:54 AM

Wonderful wonder #175

I wonder if our wonderers are stuck lately?

(I wonder why my "u" also is stuck...and if you will insert one if I miss one in a word here....)

I wonder if sometimes things loom too large to wonder about?

I wonder if I can say Happy International Women's Day to all the girls out there and one guy (because it means something else to him)

I wonder if you will forgive me for being cryptic in the last wonder....

I wonder at how wonderful it is to really enjoy this quiet time....by myself at this moment and with my Moi this weekend....

I wonder at how signs of spring are popping up everywhere

I wonder if I can just send out love and hugs to you all on this beautiful, sunny, warm Sunday....:grouphug:

who moi 03-08-2009 12:09 PM

da wife has blonde roots....LOLOLOLOL

look up above ya, wifey....now people will think that we don't talk or sumthing....ROFL.....

Nik-key 03-08-2009 12:22 PM

I wonder if I can say I liked seeing a new wonder thread here. I really missed it !! Somethings, are easier to say with an "I wonder" in front of them.....

I wonder if I can say thank you ((Moss)):hug:

Spanish Moss 03-08-2009 12:37 PM

*whispers...I wonder if I can thank Nikkey for helping me to save face :o

I wonder why I didn't think to look in the social chat for a wonder...

I wonder if I can slink away now....:paperbag:

They say blonds have more fun...I wonder if that applies to blond roots?

who moi 03-08-2009 12:43 PM

I agree with you, nik

I don't see why we can't wonder in both places. LOL It's good to see a wonder thread in here. :)

Maybe we can do Parallel wonders. If you are a Superman Fan like moi and believe in evil twins and bizzaros. Perhaps we can have bizzaro wonders up there and our good twins wonder here. ;)

it's a good thing da wife is cute as a button...I don't like to *smack da wife...

;)

LOLOL

Nik-key 03-08-2009 12:50 PM

I wonder at the power of this forum family. The power to make ones soul smile in the mist of it breaking. Its an amazing thing!!! Such a gift:hug:

((Moi and Moss)) :hug: :hug:

Addy 03-08-2009 01:15 PM

I wonder at how happy I was to see a wonder thread back where it belongs... because in my opinion... wondering is healing and helpful and healthy and all that jazz!

I wonder what I'll get done today.... and off I go to do it...:grouphug:

who moi 03-08-2009 01:19 PM

(((((:grouphug: for the broom)))))

what curious said about the wonder threads. :)

Nik-key 03-08-2009 01:30 PM

I wonder if I can share that I am sick. I have been throwing up, but thought it was just from stress and nerves. But, due to the high fever, the nursing home does not want me to visit Lynn. :(

I wonder if I can tell you, I am on day two of not being able to see him. acccck. I wonder that it is harder than I imagined.

I wonder if he is ok? They tell me he is doing alright.. but I wonder about what goes on in that poor mind of his.... *sigh

I wonder if any of his children finally went to see him? I did call and let them know I was sick, so couldn't go. And hoped they would. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I wonder how good it feels to really wonder again :hug:

Big hugs to the room and for ((moi)) the broom :hug:

GmaSue 03-08-2009 03:56 PM

Oh thank the good Lord-a wonder thread in the right place-it's OK to have 2 since most of us live in at least 2 worlds anyway. :p

I wonder that time spent with Mwa can be quiet time.

I wonder that most of my wonders melt away once I start to post in this thread bc I am instantly calmed and relaxed when I come here.