NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   Pond Party @ Pooh's (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/218983-pond-party-poohs.html)

pooh_ac 04-17-2015 08:46 PM

Pond Party @ Pooh's

Have decided Mr Mark is right. Pond Party is required. Party will start next Friday, plan on a week of fun, we've finally had rain so bonfires will be had, gates must be shut after going through to keep cows in pastures, you run the risk of being asked to help tag calves. Don't park too close to the creek, the water table is rising due to the water and it tends to run deeper then. Barn will be used for dancing, bunkhouse here for those who do not have campers or tents, will need to bring your favorite blankey and pillow. Will need to have games of some sort set up, bring fishing poles and water toys.
Ranch will provide all the beef, will need other "potluck" type of foods. Will also need to bring any "special" beverages you may want.
For those of you who don't know the way follow the highway through somewhere until you get to nowhere, turn west on the gravel road and follow to pooh's corner and the hundred acre wood.
Oh Yes, please send me a head count so I know how much beef I need to get out of the freezers:D

Mark56 04-18-2015 09:15 AM

Yayness

I mean marvelous! A Pooh Party!

In the WOOD.

We'll bring the camper so we can stay the whole week. Besides, it would be nice next to the creek. Frogs croaking, cattle lowing, calves bawling about being tagged and all.

You aren't gonna tag attendees are you??? :D

pooh_ac 04-20-2015 01:33 PM

No Tags

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark56 (Post 1136554)
I mean marvelous! A Pooh Party!

In the WOOD.

We'll bring the camper so we can stay the whole week. Besides, it would be nice next to the creek. Frogs croaking, cattle lowing, calves bawling about being tagged and all.

You aren't gonna tag attendees are you??? :D

"ear piercing" will be kept strictly for calves. However IF anyone would like that service I could help out :p
Was hoping for a better RSPV by this time......:(

Mark56 04-20-2015 08:22 PM

Wulllll Yeah!

I dunno where the folks are? I mean, LIKE it could be a quiet party with just my family and yours......
I guess, I might not bring 10 gallons of tater salad.....
Maybe just five...:D

ger715 04-20-2015 10:10 PM

Will send invites to posters

Well since it's been quite a while; count me in. Will send special PM's to those I know will be interested; more attendees will come forth.

Gerry

EnglishDave 04-21-2015 08:01 AM

Hey Pooh,

I would love to attend if you have a landing spot for my Invisible Plane. Just tell us technophobe newbies what to bring, what to do and what to expect please.

Being a country boy I am conversant with gate/cow protocol, though I will be less than useless tagging calves :D

Dave.

eva5667faliure 04-21-2015 02:46 PM

count me in

dear Pooh
i might if alright with you Dave
may go a bit out of the way
to pick me up
you might use the Hudson River
as a landing spot
and i will get a chance
to gather with the rest of you all
anything to help bring it
would love t be a part of this
maybe i could bring a bag of veggies
and herbs
and a bag of fruit
get them on the grill
yum
seasoned just so
yum
is that doable with you Dave

EnglishDave 04-21-2015 06:51 PM

Dear Eve,
The flightplan is flexible, the seats and storage is plentiful - just remember your Pilot has double vision, so things may get a bit bumpy.

Dave.

eva5667faliure 04-21-2015 07:46 PM

Well that my dear will work out just fine
As we get to have a awesome adventure
together
A invisible plane
No sight necessary
Auto pilot to take over
Sounds done me
Ill be waiting
Me

ger715 04-21-2015 10:18 PM

Hey Pooh & Mark,

Now don't forget to give us a few more ideas what to bring. We will need details about getting around with our canes, walkers, etc. Is the area grassed, gravel stones????

I think I will bring my antipasto special; salami, mozzarella slices, tomatoes, olives, etc., will drizzle with Italian dressing.
Would someone bring breadsticks????

Gerry