NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   It Ticks Me Off (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/10605-ticks.html)

Alffe 01-08-2007 10:29 AM

It Ticks Me Off

That Abbie is in so much pain........

It ticks me off that people don't remember about black ice...I watched a woman do a 360 while at an intersection this morning....she almost slamed into me..........

It ticks me off the Julie has so much stress in her life right now....

It ticks me off that Scrabble had to go back to work the min. she got home..

It ticks me off that the stores are not going to order anymore corn blocks because deer season is over....:mad: (some of us just want to feed them, not kill them)

It ticks me off that the lady at Curves was complaining about how ill she felt...while working out on the machines

Doody 01-08-2007 12:46 PM

What Alffe said.

katey 01-08-2007 08:31 PM

yep, what alffe said.

Idealist 01-08-2007 10:13 PM

Hehehe. I'll fourth that motion! :mad: Grrrrrr

And I'll add a tick-off of my own. It ticks me off that Lowe's has decided to change the insurance provider for all their employees. And the new plan has absolutely no coverage for pain meds, narcotic or not. Which could make about a five-thousand dollar a year difference to me!!! :mad: another Grrrrrr

who moi 01-08-2007 10:23 PM

ditto for me for what everyone said...and add on to what idealist said...

although I don't work for Lowe's...I do play one that works for one on TV(just kidding)...is that all these big companies are doing it...

yet, the head and top brass are making soooo much money...that they are NOT willing to share it with their employees...it really is sickening...makes me wonder, what the heckit are unions for???

anyways, just my own little rant...

Julie 01-08-2007 10:28 PM

......Michael losing another book! Good Lord, how can you be homeschooled and lose a book????

Alffe 01-09-2007 06:08 AM

Have you looked on the kitchen table? I lose everything on our kitchen table and that really ticks Mr.Alffe off...........;)

It ticks me off that yet another family will have to go thru the agony of losing a loved one to suicide....I got a phone call late last night from one of our Deacons...asking me if I would talk to the mother of a 39 yr. old man who succeeded in killing himself Sunday night....:(

Curious 01-09-2007 01:04 PM

oh alffe.....:Sob:

please take care of you alffe.

Alffe 01-09-2007 06:00 PM

Thank you Curious..I'm alright. At Curves I'm known as The Mayonaise Lady and at our church, I'm thought of as "the Suicide lady". :confused:

I want to help, want to give back something if I can. And it doesn't really tick me off...I just feel so awful for this woman. :(

Curious 01-09-2007 06:23 PM

just having somebody who has been there..who will listen. it's a lot alffe.