NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Pets & Wildlife (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/)
-   -   Mocha anyone? (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/37280-mocha.html)

Doody 01-25-2008 02:05 PM

Mocha anyone?

I just had to share. One of my best gal pals got a puppy a few months ago. His name is Mocha, a cockapoodle, and he's just a sweetie!

watsonsh 01-25-2008 02:46 PM

Oh my what a beautiful dog. Love the color and such expressive eyes

CayoKay 01-25-2008 04:20 PM

a
so adorable, that little doggie!

I had a pet named Mocha too, a Chocolate Muscovy Duck:

her head is blurry in the photo, because she's bobbing up and down, cleaning out the watermelon rind, her favorite delicacy.

our Mocha went missing last month, and we sure miss her.

looks like the name Mocha was bestowed for similar reasons.

Doody 01-25-2008 06:31 PM

Oh, your Mocha ducky is just beautiful! I can just see her bobbing her sweet little head up and down.

I'm so sorry she wandered away. :(

And yes, my friend's Mocha is so adorable isn't she!? My friend laughed and said, "And yes, she matches my furniture." LOLOL

She said that at bedtime Mocha goes to the foot of the bed and sleeps by her feet. But when she wakes up in the morning to her alarm, there's Mocha laying next to her staring at her and gives her a licky kiss. :D

I guess cockapoodles are supposed to be very affectionate and good with other pets and kids! Mocha came from a local breeder, but my friend was allowed to visit the facilities they had and they were very very nice. Not a nasty mill! Which we have plenty of in Iowa, sad to say.

CayoKay 01-25-2008 06:53 PM

here's my little Mocha hatching her last batch of ducklings:

and here's her seven beautiful babies:

Doody, we don't think she wandered away...

the idjit we got her from had CLIPPED one of her wings (something I never do, my ducks STAY because they LIKE it here on my farm!)

you can see in the photo above that her flight feathers are missing on one side.

we think our Mocha got caught by a Jaguarundi (a small puma) and I still miss her every day, when I go out to toss corn and cabbage, and don't see her pretty face.

Vegasgrl 01-25-2008 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doody (Post 196774)
I just had to share. One of my best gal pals got a puppy a few months ago. His name is Mocha, a cockapoodle, and he's just a sweetie![/IMG]

He is adorable!! Looks like he has so much personality.

Vegasgrl 01-25-2008 08:02 PM

The other Mocha and babies is adorable too.

FeelinGoofy 01-25-2008 09:20 PM

Doody.... Mocha is just adorable!!!!

Cayokay.... I'm so sorry you lost your Mocha.... She was so pretty....
and her babies are just to cute!!!!!

Doody 02-05-2008 06:30 PM

Yay, I get to see Mocha this weekend! Having an overnight girls' night at my friend's house so I'll get to kiss and hug and play with Mocha!

Hee. :hug:

braingonebad 02-06-2008 09:10 AM

Doody - a
My bro has a cockapoo named Luckie. I doggysat for him, and he was so sweet, I actually let him sleep with me and Ozzy. No way I'd do that with somebody else's dog, but this guy? You bet.

My dogs call him 'Cousin Luckie' and he comes to playall the time - goes swimming with us.

:D

Cayo - your Mocha was so pretty, sorry you lost her. How are her babies doing?