NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Tender Tuesday~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/14868-tender-tuesday.html)

Fancylady_2006 03-06-2007 07:40 AM

Tender Tuesday~

Good Morning. It is so cold this morning. I keep telling myself Spring is right around the corner. Its just gotta be. I am wanting to garden so bad and I know it is to earily. I have strawberries ordered that hang from baskets. I have a good place to put them, so I am hoping for a big crop. I can raise flowers all around the house, so I am planning what I want to do with it. I already painted my cement angels and am ready to put them out. I want to keep busy and loose some weight.

Here's hoping you all have a great day. I may paint a bed. I got some pearlized paint that I am going to add some white in, and I hope I am not disappointed with the results.
Hugs,
BC:)

fiberowendy2000 03-06-2007 09:48 AM

Morning Billie. Having problems with my bipolar and anxiety this morning. On top of that I am still having period cramps. I just wish the darn thing would get here already so the cramps will go away....but NOOOO! I think it might be from my med changes recently.
Otherwise, because of water weight I gained 3 pounds but I hope it will go away once this week is over.
The weather here is crazy. The actual temp is 3 degrees but with the wind chill factor is feels like -19 degrees!:eek: I am not going anywhere but getting the mail today....nuthin'. I am going to huddle under a blanket on the couch and watch TV and hope the pain and anxiety goes away soon.
Gaye I hope you are doing better today.

bizi 03-06-2007 11:32 AM

Dear WEndy,
I am sorry that you are struggling.
STaying warm under your blanket does sound like a good idea for today. That sounds so cold.
burr!!!
our stove is broken so a part will have to be ordered, a surge thruout the clock mechanism...he talked about installed a power surge device on our whole house...sounds interesting...something to think about to say the least.
Off to go to work now that he is gone.
itchies are bettter today I think.
bizi

Fancylady_2006 03-06-2007 12:56 PM

Wendy~

Have you ever used a heat pad for cramps. I did, and it felt better than any pill could. I used one for lots of pain. As most of you know I have been burned twice with blisters, so be careful Wendy.:eek: Good Luck!:hug:
____
BC:)

befuddled2 03-06-2007 01:02 PM

Hi Billie, Wendy, and Bizi,

Billie, I know you must be dying to do your garden. Hopefully spring will come soon for you.

Bizi, I'm glad the itching is not as bad.

Wendy, today is one of those days I wished I could stay in bed all day myself. I just feel depressed but should feel better after getting out to the foot doctor today.

befuddled2