NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/)
-   -   New Here (https://www.neurotalk.org/new-member-introductions/131283-new-here.html)

itsy 08-28-2010 08:21 AM

New Here

Hi, I'm a NT newbie :)

A friend of mine from another site recommended y'all. She told me this was a good place for support and information. On the other site most of the posters don't have neuro problems; so I think they don't know what to make of me some times :lol:

Actually with my Chiari I, Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, vestibular, and brain fog isses I'd say no one (except some docs in New York that did my last cranial decompression and spinal cord detethering in '08) realy knows what to make of me.

I have 2 elementary kids and a husband I tend to when not having "bad" days.

I look forward to getting to know ya'll! :D

MelodyL 08-28-2010 10:16 AM

Hi there.

Welcome. Please allow me to be the first to say a warm "HOWDY" :) to y'all. You must be from the South because no one in the East says Y'all.

I think it's charming.

You obviously have lots of stuff going on in your life. So keep checking back and poke around these forums. You'll find loads of new friends.

Others will come along and point you in the right direction.

I just wanted to say hi and welcome you.

Take care, and hopefully you having a fog free day.

Melody

Rrae 08-28-2010 10:45 AM

Welcome Itsy!

Hello there! :Wave-Hello:

It's good to have you! Glad your friend pointed the way!
No doubt you'll get plenty of support here!

Please feel at home here....post in whichever forum seems to 'fit'.
I pounce around at several of the forums here at NT and have met many wonderful people

Just hollar if you have any questions

Truly Caring
Rae
:hug:

Mark56 08-28-2010 11:36 AM

Hi Itsy

:Wave-Hello: Howdy Itsy! You will find folks to be pretty personable, sharing and caring here. Just hit the internal search engine on the upper menu bar to figure which forum or subforum will be best to plug for your needs! It a pretty user friendly forum, especially once you cross over the 15 or so posts necessary to overcome being a newbie [I think].

I have found so much help here..... it is an outstanding place!

Peace be with you and your family,
Mark56:)

(Broken Wings) 08-28-2010 03:15 PM

Hi

Welcome to NT

It is a great place to find. It has helped me in many ways.

Just let us know if you need to find something. We'll try to find it with you :):grouphug:

itsy 08-28-2010 03:43 PM

:Wave-Hello:

You're right MelodyL, I'm a Southerner. Got most of my family in Louisiana right now (though that state qualifies as it's own country half the time :lol: ) .

So we need a certain number of posts before we can post anywhere else? That's okay, I can understand that.

So much of my medical stuff can cross the lines with other diagnoses that I think I'll be a forum hopper too. Well, that and I just like to socialize ;)

Thanks for welcoming me so well. I can't wait to meet more of y'all :)

Jomar 08-28-2010 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itsy (Post 689417)
:Wave-Hello:

So we need a certain number of posts before we can post anywhere else? That's okay, I can understand that.

So much of my medical stuff can cross the lines with other diagnoses that I think I'll be a forum hopper too. Well, that and I just like to socialize ;)

Thanks for welcoming me so well. I can't wait to meet more of y'all :)

Welcome,
You can post on any of the forums anytime, posts will be approved by a moderator until the default number of posts are made. At times they may take a bit to show up if a moderator isn't online at the time.

:grouphug:

itsy 08-28-2010 04:59 PM

That's a cool quote thingy you did there Jo :)

Thanks for explaining that. It's good the mod is looking out for everyone. You might see some double post from me though. My short term memory is shot.

Maybe I should just put a disclaimer in my sig ;)

:grouphug:

Darlene 08-30-2010 01:15 AM

Great to have you here.

Hello and welcome to NeuroTalk. Happy to see you have come to be with us. Just let us know if we can be of any help.

There are great number of fellow members here to assist as possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Again welcome, looking forward to seeing you around.

Darlene :hug:

ChristineElena 10-19-2010 09:30 AM

hello

welcom im christine if u need someone to listen and support u im the right person:)