NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   After a week of food ORGIES.... (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/16146-week-food-orgies.html)

LIZARD 03-23-2007 04:41 PM

After a week of food ORGIES....

...I only gained .2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am STUNNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

LIZARD, still gonna shrink! Just watch me! :D

froglady 03-23-2007 05:11 PM

Oh Lizzard, there is a eating virus going around. Bless your heart now you had it too. :D What are we all going to do...maybe some duct tape to tape our mouths shut. :Scratch-Head:
So glad to hear you only gained 2 lbs, I KNOW you will get it off real quick and it won't stick to ya.
Maybe it is from hormones or something. Maybe too much water, thats it...too much water. Weigh again tomorrow and it will be gone...just know it will.
I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!! You are a skinny person cause lizzard's are all skinny!
Now I think all froggies are a bif fluffy??? Hmmmmmmm ribbit! Froggie :hug:

LIZARD 03-23-2007 05:15 PM

Hey, Frogster! :D

Take another look, hon'. ;) **.2**--hardly anything! :D I am beyond shocked...Could I possibly be turning into one of those people I hate--the ones who eat whateverthehell they want and not gain anything?? Only 25 years too late! :D :rolleyes: I was SO hungry all week, and did I ever eat! :eek: It was a frightening sight. :o

Love ya!

LIZARD :)

froglady 03-23-2007 08:57 PM

OOPS, I need my new glasses real bad...they got messed up when I smashed the car...smashed my glasses crooked too. :o . Sorry my friend, now I see the little dot that makes ALL the difference. Told ya, you are a skinny Lizzard now! I am right about that! I bet you are one of those people now, that can eat. 25 years is better than never! So proud of ya!!!! :You-Rock: RED FACED, Froggie

LIZARD 03-23-2007 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by froglady (Post 82515)
I bet you are one of those people now, that can eat. 25 years is better than never! So proud of ya!!!! :You-Rock: RED FACED, Froggie

I'm not sure I'd go that far...:D ;) Maybe if I were 20...:)

((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))), my Froggy friend :)

bizi 03-24-2007 01:33 AM

I am waiting for easter to arrive...I forsee one big chocalte bunny just waiting to be eaten...some really good chocolate like a godiva bunny!
can't wait!
bizi

fiberowendy2000 03-24-2007 08:26 AM

Oh Biz......did you say Godiva?????:eek: Okay new mantra here....don't need Godiva.....don't need Godiva....don't need Godiva.....shoot not working.:D
Luckily no Godiva stores around my area but Lindt chocolates are EVERYWHERE!!!!! The truffles are my faves! Dark chocolates......hmmmm the grocery store is just down the road......:eek:
Biz...cut that out!:D
Liz....here is a question...not food related, how did you find a scale that measures down to the .2? Mine only goes by .5.

LIZARD 03-24-2007 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiberowendy2000 (Post 82614)
Liz....here is a question...not food related, how did you find a scale that measures down to the .2? Mine only goes by .5.

WW scales. :) You can check 'em out online. Amazon has several.

befuddled2 03-24-2007 07:46 PM

Lizard, .2 pounds is not a bad weight gain. I was surprised I didn't gain more than I did this past winter.

Bizi, since I stopped the chocolate over a week ago, I haven't been craving any real bad. However, now I want potato chips, and lots of them. Am I not trading one thing for the other?

befuddled2