NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Thurs/April 3, 2008~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/42719-thurs-april-3-2008-a.html)

Fancylady_2006 04-03-2008 03:43 AM

Thurs/April 3, 2008~

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...6/spring-6.gif
Good Morning everyone, I'm just barely up today myself and tons of work to do , if it don't rain. Haven't even heard the weather. Today it's hair appoiment day and this is my color day. Always dread that. Maybe I can come back in after I eat and if I can't get ahold of Benny. Got something I want to tell him.

Go out there and make this a good day! Stay strong and drink plenty of water and exercise, exercise and exercise. Ok, I am going now.
Hugs,
Billlie:winky:

Alffe 04-03-2008 05:31 AM

Morning Bille, woke up with "hot tub" hair...LOL...standing straight up! Going right into painting those shutters as soon as I finish this coffee.

Bizi hopes to get her computer back today...she is still dieting and expirimenting in the kitchen....:D I'll let her tell it.

She urged me to throw out the potato salad. LOL!

Fancylady_2006 04-03-2008 05:50 AM

Good morning Alffe, Don't work to hard! :hug:I just got weighed and guess what I have loss 5 more pounds since Sunday. I can't hardly believe it. Now I feel better knowing why I hurt today. The extra exercise is paying off girls.

Hang in there and stay strong!:grouphug:

froglady 04-03-2008 10:35 AM

Good morning. :grouphug:

Rain in Georgia today so no Mo-Mo for today.
Going to a concert at church tonight and looking forward to it.

dorrie 04-03-2008 11:07 AM

:)GOOD MORNING LADIES!! TODAY HAS BEEN A BIT OF A LAZY DAY......SAFFIRE HAS TO GO TO THE DOCTORS AT TWO OCLOCK. i ROCKED HER FOR A BIT AND THEN LAYED HER IN HER CRIB WITH SOME DOLLS IN HOPES THAT SHE WILL HAVE A QUICK NAP BEFORE WE GO AT 2:00. IT WAS THE ONLY TIME AVAILABLE TO SEE THE DOC.....RIGHT AT NAPTIME! I AM LUCKY THOUGH, SAFF IS SO GOOD WHILE WE ARE WAITING. WE HAVE WAITED UP TO 2 HOURS TO GET IN AND SHE WAS SUCH AN ANGEL.
THE WEATHER HERE IS ON THE MILD SIDE TODAY....ANY TIME NOW SAFF AND I WILL START A DAILY WALK....JUST GOTTA WATCH HER EARS WITH ALL THESE EAR INFECTIONS SHE HAS BEEN GETTING.
i ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO GET OUT THERE AND START WALKING.....I COULD ASK HUBBY TO WATCH THE BABE WHILE I GET A LITTLE EXERCISE. i NEED TO DO SOMETHING....DOING NOTHING IS NOT HELPING. iF I COULD ONLY GET PAID FOR FAILING ON DIETS.......I WOULD BE RICH!!!
HOPE WE ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY:grouphug:

Jomar 04-03-2008 12:13 PM

I saw the weather for the USA last nite - sounds like the whole south & east is in for lots of rain.
We are having some sunny days this week so - I'll be heading outside soon as it warms up a bit more.

lawn needs mowed, 1 dog needs hair cut, other 2 need nails trimmed , might have to tranquilize them for the nails LOL

Curious 04-03-2008 12:28 PM

hi everyone.

yep jo...bad weather is getting ready to hit texas. :(

alffe..buy a scale. i have lost 10 lbs since i bought mine. it's keeping me on track. if you don't like it...you can throw it to shelley. :p

keep up the great work everyone!!!

Fancylady_2006 04-03-2008 04:56 PM

Hi Gals, I have been without a puter most of the afternoon. i worked on it and much to my surprise it is up and running. My new printer, I just can't get the hang of it. it looks like the old one, but everything prints to big. I am wondering if its the settings or something like that?:eek: sure hate to mess with them since I don't know a thing about it.

froglady 04-03-2008 05:50 PM

Maybe you'll get it fixed soon Billie. At least it isn't because you are all mixed up like I have een for some days now. Don and I went to church for a concert that was not last night and then tonight got dressed again to go and lo and behold no one t church. Came home and checked the bulletin at it was NOT at our church it was about a 1 or so drive away. LOL I am so confused tonight. Told Don Iwas sorry but bless his heart he can't understand why i do such stupid things. DUhhhh i'ts the brain damage thing. LOL

Fancylady_2006 04-03-2008 06:48 PM

Oh Gaye, try not to get upset about this. I am at the point of confussion myself and I sure don't want to read the instructions either. I am wanting to call you again for I sure can't type anymore. Can't capitalize nothing anymore after IM'ing a big part of the day. its ruining me, anyway of spelling will do also. I am messed up.:D