NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Toasty Tuesday~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/13329-toasty-tuesday.html)

Fancylady_2006 02-13-2007 06:27 AM

Toasty Tuesday~

Good Morning~ Hows everybody this morning? Surprisingly enough, it is 32 degrees this morning, with new snow and now freezing light rain. Don't you with you were here? I have a list of things I want to get done, to keep me from getting "cabin fever". Thats the old saying for it.

Today I am going to be strict on my diet. I have an appointment with my doctor next Monday and I need to see that I don't gain. I had leg cramps last night and didn't sleep to good. That's 3 nights in a row that has happen.

I bought myself a dozen red roses yesterday. They are just beautiful! I think Bob would of approve of it.

Curious, I am wondering about how your doing with the selling of the house? Let us know, OK. Talk to you later. Have a good day.
____
BC:)

befuddled2 02-13-2007 12:04 PM

Hi Billie,

That is wonderful you bought yourself roses. It is good to hear your toasty warm. I gues the furnance man fixed your heat?

befuddled2

fiberowendy2000 02-13-2007 12:22 PM

Just checking in really quick. Having a fibro flare and feeling quite ill. Just wanted to let you all know I am here.
Going back to rest now.

bizi 02-13-2007 01:40 PM

quick check in,
billie, leg cramps could possibly be a potassium problem from a diuretic or blood pressure med......might want to call you doctor.
(((HUGS)))
bizi

snoozie 02-13-2007 04:28 PM

Hi gang, things went well yesterday although I am mighty sore today. My arms are bruised from where they took blood and from where they had the IV. Seems like they could have done all that from one stick but oh well. Today my neck is very sore and the headache is pretty bad but I am sure it to will pass. I have been coughing like crazy and my throat is harsh but that was to be expected also. I will find out next week what all they found but I am not too worried.

I was bad yesterday and had a in and out hamburger, fries and a shake. I needed comfort food real bad. :p And is was soooo good!! But today I am back at it and eating healthy.

Stay warm all of you in those freezing areas, talk to ya later...Sue

nancy-h 02-13-2007 10:31 PM

In and Out is worth every calorie!

Dear Sue;

I bet you are glad your test is over. I hope and pray the results are good. For those of you who don't live in the West, you won't know what we are talking about when we refer to "In and Out Burger". It's a burger place that only does burgers, shakes and fries. That's it but their burger is freshly ground and their fries are cut from taters right in front of you and then fried perfectly. Anyway, EVERYONE loves "In and Out" and if one is going to cheat on a diet, that's the place, it's pure burger heaven. Guess what Sue, rumor has it that we are getting one here. I hope it's not built until I loose my weight and even then, I will have to be careful. A girl born and raised in the heartland loves her burger and fries!

Billie - I agree with Bizi - better not ignore those leg cramps. Just to be safe, you'd better call your doctor, honey. Enjoy those roses - I'm sure Bob thinks they are beautiful!

Wendy - rest and more rest until the flare is gone. It's hard, I know.

I had foot pain from my PN so bad last night I never slept. So today I was a complete waste. The pain was better today but it's raising its nasty head again tonight.
Oh well, that's chronic pain.

Nancy