NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   One down!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/135092-one-down.html)

Riverwild 10-13-2010 04:29 PM

One down!!!

1 Attachment(s)
Yes we had a wedding!
The DSD married her high school sweetheart on 10-10-10.
They planned, executed and paid for everything themselves. All we had to do was dress up and show up...and we did!
(there WAS a little more to it than that but not at all painful or stressful!)

Everything was beautiful, especially the bride and groom!

Koala77 10-13-2010 05:26 PM

Aww! Just gorgeous!

Thank you for sharing RW. :D

Kitty 10-13-2010 06:16 PM

What a beautiful picture! Congratulations to you and to the kids. Thanks for sharing the pic with us. :)

SallyC 10-13-2010 07:18 PM

Congratulations to the Gorgeous Couple....and to all the Parents of the Bride and Groom.:)

ewizabeth 10-13-2010 08:25 PM

They are beautiful!! Also lucky to be part of your family! :) :hug:

Judy2 10-14-2010 03:06 AM

What a handsome couple! I wish them many years of good health, happiness and prosperity. Thanks for sharing the beautiful pic! :)

tkrik 10-14-2010 10:02 AM

What a beautiful couple they are! Thanks for sharing the picture and congrats to them as well as you and DH.:hug:

Riverwild 10-14-2010 08:14 PM

It's hard to remember her as the kid who dyed her hair black and wore goth makeup and clothes, who picked up a few tattoos while home visiting her mom, who didn't come home on time, who stomped and screamed when disciplined, who brought home the bad report card...who the heck was that girl???

This one is responsible, mature, focused and happy, she even had the most prominent tat removed! Her husband is the same, that awkward kid who used to come to the door, who was beside her every time she got in trouble, is now a polished young man, working towards his goals and dreams along with her.

I pinch myself sometimes, remembering how hard it was for us all with her living with us as a teen and me never having had children of my own, learning how to live together and still be friends. They both amaze me now, and I like being here a whole lot better than back where we started. :grouphug:

Judy2 10-15-2010 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverwild (Post 704755)
It's hard to remember her as the kid who dyed her hair black and wore goth makeup and clothes, who picked up a few tattoos while home visiting her mom, who didn't come home on time, who stomped and screamed when disciplined, who brought home the bad report card...who the heck was that girl???

This one is responsible, mature, focused and happy, she even had the most prominent tat removed! Her husband is the same, that awkward kid who used to come to the door, who was beside her every time she got in trouble, is now a polished young man, working towards his goals and dreams along with her.

I pinch myself sometimes, remembering how hard it was for us all with her living with us as a teen and me never having had children of my own, learning how to live together and still be friends. They both amaze me now, and I like being here a whole lot better than back where we started. :grouphug:

I can definitely relate, seems like all three of mine went through those horrible years and made life miserable for our family. But you must have done something right -- a little maturity and "wahla"(?) Congratulations!! :)

AfterMyNap 10-15-2010 11:01 AM

Lovely!

It's nice to see something positive around here for a change!