NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   just wondering how everybody is doing? (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/198667-wondering-doing.html)

FeelinGoofy 12-15-2013 04:26 PM

just wondering how everybody is doing?

its been very quite in here. that could be good, or it could be bad.
The holidays can be a hard time. I know it is for me. just want you to know everybody here is in my prayers. :hug:

Wren 12-15-2013 04:45 PM

Thanks -- I needed that :hug:

barbo 12-15-2013 05:35 PM

goofy

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeelinGoofy (Post 1037261)
its been very quite in here. that could be good, or it could be bad.
The holidays can be a hard time. I know it is for me. just want you to know everybody here is in my prayers. :hug:

Christmas is sneaking up on me this year. Can't believe it's only ten days away. I miss shopping for my daughter. I used to scout out treasures all year for her. Now the treasures don't look the same.

pooh_ac 12-15-2013 09:21 PM

Holidays :(

"]Seems like I am constantly whining. This time of year is right up there with the birthdates of my daughters. Thirteen years ago I was in "the hospital" waiting for the powers that were to decide if I was "well enough" to return home. I believe I got out about the 20th. Cannot really recall thanks to the 17 ECT treatments that my doctors declared I needed. Only true memories are the multiple needle sticks for IV starts, and the concern on my ECT docs face after 17 treatments. Telling my husband the treatments were not working and He needed to get me into a VNS study in Omaha. He did not feel I needed that so I learned to trust even fewer people, attach my mask tighter and to fake even a better smile. I hope this finds fewer of you in the pits with me

Lara 12-16-2013 05:39 PM

I'm thinking of all of you who are having a difficult time right now. :hug:

I'm doing really well here and waiting for the Summer Solstice in a few days time so that the nights start to get a bit longer and the days will stop feeling so hot and long. :) My bread won't even rise which is a minor pain I suppose all things considered. My neighbour's church sent me a lovely hamper of food which was so appreciated I really was so overcome and speechless and still don't know what to say about that... heathen that I am. :o

Take care everyone.

p.s. Goofy, I hope that your son is feeling a little stronger after his sad time recently.

tamiloo 12-16-2013 10:54 PM

It is so great to hear from all of you!! I have been away because I'm in horrific pain. I also have a new little Grandson...9 month old "Gunner". My son and his family moved in this past February after my Mom passed so I've been very busy. My pain takes a lot of my time. I am having serious problems with my sacrum and my fibro. My Olhipie is doing really good. I'm so thankful for him and his patience with me...he is truly a gem!!

I do appreciate the love and kindness I get from all of you....:grouphug:

Alffe 12-17-2013 05:30 PM

Nice to see everyone cking in. I also wondered how Scott is doing Goofy.
Sorry to read about your pain Tami and your depression poo..ac. :grouphug:
Lara I never thought about bread not rising because of the heat! :o

I am trying to get over a sinus infection and trying not to stress about Christmas shopping not done. Also, things keep breaking around here and some of them Mr.Alffe can't fix! :rolleyes:

Excited about most of our kids coming home and we are enjoying two trees this year, one inside (a fake one) and one outside, a live one.

Barbo, Pam was such a wonderful daughter...we all miss her. :hug:

and wren a special hug for you. :hug: :hug:

FeelinGoofy 12-17-2013 11:32 PM

Scott is doing pretty good. I'm so thankful for our psychologist. he is an absolute gem. I'm so thankful for my friends here. you guys have no idea how many times your posts have lifted my spirits. {{{{HUGS}}}} from Oklahoma. :hug:

barbo 12-18-2013 06:57 PM

Tamiloo

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamiloo (Post 1037571)
It is so great to hear from all of you!! I have been away because I'm in horrific pain. I also have a new little Grandson...9 month old "Gunner". My son and his family moved in this past February after my Mom passed so I've been very busy. My pain takes a lot of my time. I am having serious problems with my sacrum and my fibro. My Olhipie is doing really good. I'm so thankful for him and his patience with me...he is truly a gem!!

I do appreciate the love and kindness I get from all of you....:grouphug:

Hang in there!

dnserror 12-19-2013 02:58 PM

hugs and props...

:hug::hug::hug: