NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Wishing you all the LUCK today Fancy Lady : ) (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/10028-wishing-luck-fancy-lady.html)

ConsiderThis 12-31-2006 10:43 AM

Wishing you all the LUCK today Fancy Lady : )

Hi Fancy Lady --

I'm praying that all the people who want things that are at your auction go to it and get them and are as pleased to have them as you are to have their money in exchange.

(((((((((((((((((((Fancy Lady))))))))))))))))))))))))

:)

janster 12-31-2006 05:07 PM

Not sure when your auction is BC, today or tomorrow, but wishing you the best of luck whenever it is!!
Hugs,
LS

Fancylady_2006 12-31-2006 10:15 PM

My lord Jan, thats all I ever talk about. Now I know you are a blond! I'm just kidding!The auction is tomorrow! Thanks for the good wishes!:) Thanks for the doggie pic.

Karen~ Thank you so much for thinking of me. I just now seen your post. I have had company this evening and I was cleaning at the farm this afternoon. The puter doesn't get used much now, but I will get back. I am going to quit cleaning in the morning. I must get the oven finished first thing in the morning. I'm selling all the aplinances.(spelling is bad.)

This is my second week of the broncitis or flu. I wish I could just leave it somewhere.:rolleyes: I'm running out of medicine, but it didn't help anyhow. Surely it will run its course soon. I'm not going to be out much tomorrow or I'll be right back in bed. It is so warn out and here I feel miserable.:eek:
Hugs,
BC
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...202a8c0ccr.jpg

ConsiderThis 01-01-2007 10:53 AM

Moral support puppy - too cute!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fancylady_2006 (Post 54660)
My lord Jan, thats all I ever talk about. Now I know you are a blond! I'm just kidding!The auction is tomorrow! Thanks for the good wishes!:) Thanks for the doggie pic.

Karen~ Thank you so much for thinking of me. I just now seen your post. I have had company this evening and I was cleaning at the farm this afternoon. The puter doesn't get used much now, but I will get back. I am going to quit cleaning in the morning. I must get the oven finished first thing in the morning. I'm selling all the aplinances.(spelling is bad.)

This is my second week of the broncitis or flu. I wish I could just leave it somewhere.:rolleyes: I'm running out of medicine, but it didn't help anyhow. Surely it will run its course soon. I'm not going to be out much tomorrow or I'll be right back in bed. It is so warn out and here I feel miserable.:eek:
Hugs,
BC

Cute puppy! Hard at work giving you moral support -- in its dreams!!!!!

Wow, what a lot of work you have. Gosh! It will pay off, though. I hope you get good amounts for each item, and I hope you have GREAT attendance!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((Fancy Lady))))))))))))))))))))))

(As an aside, if you'd taken lots of vitamin C with tea -that is to say a lot of liquid - ah.... ah.... I hesitate to say this, but your cold thing would be a thing of the forgotten past. :rolleyes: )

Alffe 01-01-2007 11:46 AM

Darling puppy! Is he yours?

snoozie 01-01-2007 02:17 PM

Wishing you the best today Billie. I hope you make enough to not worry about money for a while and get that SUV you have been talking about...Sue

janster 01-01-2007 04:10 PM

Hey BC~
Just wanted to let you know you've been on my mind a lot today! I hope the auction goes great!
Hugs,
Jan

nancy-h 01-01-2007 06:48 PM

Good Luck

Dear BC;

I just know the auction will be awesome! Just think, you won't have to think about it anymore soon. I wish it was closer so I could attend. If you make a lot of money, you should come out to Vegas and take in the sights - right Sue????

Love ya,
Nancy

befuddled2 01-01-2007 09:00 PM

BC,

I'm looking forward to hearing how the auction went. I thought it was yesterday so Jan's not the only blonde on here. :)

Hey Jan, us blondes gotta unite.

Seriously BC and Jan, you both cheer me up with all the playing.

befuddled2

Fancylady_2006 01-01-2007 10:44 PM

My Dear Sweet friends~

I am so happy to tell you the Auction Sale was a complete sucess. There was over a 1000 people there! Somethings brought double there value. Bob's tractor for one.:D We sold a backhoe that went for more than a new one cost. I am amazed. Bob had made a can smacher that went for $100. It seem if he had made it, it just brought an amazing price. I put a Indian arrowhead in the sale and it brought my son $400. An old gun that my husband had growing up a(22 rifle) brought $470. and another one worth about $20 bucks brought $3$$.00. I can afford a new SUV if I want it. I'm going to think about it. Bob had designed his own lawn mower that was 15 years old and it brought $750. I just hope Bob can see how much people cared for him and really appeciate the designs he made. I knew when he died that people really like him, but this was such an outward sign to me.

It's hard for me to put into words how much he was liked and I know a lot came and bought just to have a piece he had made. His own family couldn't afford somethings they wanted, so I told one I would give him a picture Bob had made out of wire. It's of a Dear and another a ship. I'll take pictures of them and show you.

Thank you so much for you prayers and good wishes. I did ok but I may break down yet. So many times I could of bragged to Bob about something he made for me, but I was so used to getting, that I feel I took it for granted.
Don't do want I have done, let your mate know when they go that extra mile for you.

ConsiderThis~ No, that isn't my puppy. I like animals tho and use there pic.s a lot.
_______
BC:)
Edid to add: This is how I feel tonight.