NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   For you momma, new boat! (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/104011-momma-boat.html)

jmiller 09-26-2009 10:35 AM

For you momma, new boat!

5 Attachment(s)
Here are the pics of new boat.

ewizabeth 09-26-2009 01:58 PM

Wow, my DH and sons would love to have one of those!!! :D Enjoy your new toy!

Twinkletoes 09-28-2009 12:05 AM

Cool boat, jmiller. Catch any fish yet?

jmiller 09-28-2009 09:02 AM

Thanks, Ill let you know tomorrow. Were going out bright and early so hopefully catch something before the heat and storms roll in.

braingonebad 09-30-2009 07:47 AM

Awesome!

Where are you going with the new toy? You have a lot of lakes where you are, right? Tell me about that boat, what is it, how big, what motor? I saw a lot of em on the ST John's at Lake Monroe (hung out with dh on his bridge) but I don't know a thing about them.

Take some pix for us, if you can.

Be careful, and have fun.

jmiller 09-30-2009 02:18 PM

It is a 2010, 22ft Hurricane deck boat with fishing package. 115HP Yamaha 4 sroke outboard. The hull is a modified Vee, so instead of just the vee shape bottom it has 2 outer smaller vee;s to cut through water better. The deck is set up like a pontoon boat with same seating luxury.

Yes we do have alot of lakes over here but most are dried up. So right now we are going on the gulf to fish. Yesterday was a pretty rough water day so we only went about 5-6 miles out, but usually go 15 to 30.

We are going to plan on a trip to St. Johns sometime soon, when the weather cools.

SandyC 09-30-2009 05:19 PM

Very cool boat but I don't see a way Jim could roll up on the boat. I'm telling Momma!

Just kidding, it's very cool and unique. Have fun and take pics for us!

braingonebad 10-05-2009 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmiller (Post 572814)
It is a 2010, 22ft Hurricane deck boat with fishing package. 115HP Yamaha 4 sroke outboard. The hull is a modified Vee, so instead of just the vee shape bottom it has 2 outer smaller vee;s to cut through water better. The deck is set up like a pontoon boat with same seating luxury.

Yes we do have alot of lakes over here but most are dried up. So right now we are going on the gulf to fish. Yesterday was a pretty rough water day so we only went about 5-6 miles out, but usually go 15 to 30.

We are going to plan on a trip to St. Johns sometime soon, when the weather cools.

Nice! Yeah, I guess it's the dry season, so there will be places you can go next summer where you aren't going now.

But that's okay... gives you a change of scenery. Sounds like the right boat to do a lot of different things, pretty versatile. I don't know a thing a bout them, but from reading, it sounded like some are kind of limited.

If you get up St John's to Lake Monroe and see the railroad bridgetender ask him if he's from Ohio. That will be my dh. Tell him to hurry up and buy my house, would ya? lol... I'd like to be fishing instead of shoveling snow this winter.

And make him open the bridge 9 times for you. He doesn't work all that hard, he's getting lazy up there.

:D