NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Hi all treated myself to a new car (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/79345-hi-treated-car.html)

brandonwall 03-01-2009 02:20 PM

Hi all treated myself to a new car

2 Attachment(s)
During my last attack I was sitting on my couch and looked out my window as relised I've never had a new car.

So last Thursday I went to the Dodge dealership, and Picked myself up a 09 Dodge Charger. Figured I might aswell enjoy something while I can.

AfterMyNap 03-01-2009 02:24 PM

Yowsa! Brandy, that is one hot ride (for an American ;))!

Does it look gooood on you? Congrats! :)

DM 03-01-2009 02:33 PM

Hey Brandon~ Cool ride! One of my close friends' has a black Charger that looks just like yours. She loves it! Congratulations on doing something for yourself.

Erin524 03-01-2009 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brandonwall (Post 473125)
During my last attack I was sitting on my couch and looked out my window as relised I've never had a new car.

So last Thursday I went to the Dodge dealership, and Picked myself up a 09 Dodge Charger. Figured I might aswell enjoy something while I can.

Ooo!! I'll trade you my Amazon Kindle for your Dodge Charger!!! (that's the car that Mark Harmon drives on NCIS)

just kidding about trading my Kindle...but I love Dodge Chargers.

legzzalot 03-01-2009 03:40 PM

Congrats!! It looks great!

I've never had a new car either, I always end up with the new to me line!

That's awesome! I am glad for you!

Kitty 03-01-2009 04:11 PM

Congratulations! Enjoy your new ride!! :cool:

Dejibo 03-01-2009 04:43 PM

Congratulations on treating yourself well. way to go! isnt that the greatest feeling to have a NEW car just for YOU! it doesnt have anyone elses crud in it or on it. no one else had preset those seats, or spill their coffee. WOOO way to go!

SandyC 03-01-2009 04:58 PM

Nice ride Brandon. Now remember, if it gets tough to drive because the ms is acting up, call prosthetics to get you into the driving guy so he can evauate if you need any special equipment for the car. Things like a swivel seat, hand controls, etc.

The VA helps pay for those things in some cases depending on your rating. You know what? Even air conditioning and power stearing is covered so you may want to go ahead and call and see if your entitled to any refund.

NurseNancy 03-01-2009 06:26 PM

wow, cool!
having a new car is a very special treat. enjoy it.

freeinhou 03-01-2009 06:28 PM

Thank you!

Nice car!

I'm a buy american kinda guy. Currently got three chevy's (my best friend is from a Chrysler family though). My wife's car is 4 years old but no real reason to buy another car this year... Her trailblazer is fine and my 8 year old blazer and silverado are in mint condition (they'll outlast any japanese vehicle made today).

Tom