NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #167 (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/73611-wonder-thread-167-a.html)

Doody 01-24-2009 12:41 PM

Wonder Thread #167

I wonder at how nice it is to see dear ((Wren)) posting.

I wonder that our dear ((Curious)) needs hugs today. :hug:

I wonder how ((BJ)) is doing with that nasty knee injury and what sweet ((Nikki)) is doing today.

I wonder if ((Addy)) would like to know that Ms. Alffe's barn is very empty. I think when we were in it was when she discovered lots of raccoon? poopy doo and appointed Mr. Alffe to clean it up.

I wonder that the barn, even though empty, gave me lots of imagery as Ms. Alffe described how Ms. Bizi and her siblings would play in there. It's a huge, lovely barn!

I wonder that my dear Chewie is recovering at the vet from his surgery yesterday and he's alive!. 3 hours of surgery to remove many feet of dental floss. :o

I wonder that gdoody is much better. He had his staples out Thursday. One wouldn't come out and 2 nurses and SIL had to hold him down screaming and kicking. Oh I hate that image.

I wonder that I haven't allowed myself yet to really worry about my dear SIL. His cardiomyopathy is back with a vengeance, and permanent and he has to be on heart medication for the rest of his life. He has primary dilated cardiomyopathy.

I wonder that my poor daughter had a pretty rough time this past week. She continues to be on her antidepressant and xanax for panic and anxiety.

I wonder at how weary I get of living alone.

I wonder that even at the age of 59 you are still learning life. Seems to be one epiphany after another. Why didn't I realize a lot of things earlier?

Ah, that's life. One long learning experience. Guess it's what I do with the knowledge that counts.

Love and hugs for the room. :hug:

Alffe 01-24-2009 02:42 PM

I wonder if Doody is changing her mind about poor old men and banana peels...:D

I wonder what a wonderful word epiphany is...so very descriptive!

I wonder at the rememberance card I got from AFSP today..now I know I'm in their computer so maybe when we go to NY in the spring, they'll let me in........*grin

I wonder if our wren has her puter up and running....???

I wonder how Goofy is today and what she's up to....

I wonder what BJ is listening to....*grin

I wonder if I can leave Curious another hug...:grouphug:

FeelinGoofy 01-24-2009 04:09 PM

I wonder how it warms my heart to see somebody wonder about me :)

I wonder if Curious can feel the prayers going out for her today?

I wonder if Tamiloo got any more sleep last night?

I wonder about BJs knee and how therapy is going?

I wonder how Chewie is doing today?

I wonder about Nikki :hug:

I wonder how Misitis is doing today? and Doxiemama???? and BMW????

I wonder when Jessica, my hair stylist will be able to start doing hair again? I just had somebody else cut my hair and even though it was a good cut, I still like the way Jessica does it!!!!!!!

I wonder about this email i got notifying me of and email address change???:confused: I really really wonder if it was from somebody from my past that we all know, and if it WAS actually from her...WHY did she send it to me?????

I wonder when i'll get the use of my wrist back... it sure is a slow process...:rolleyes:

I wonder if i can leave a {{{{HUG}}}} for everybody here and tell you that you all are in my thoughts and prayers.

doxiemama 01-24-2009 04:44 PM

I wonder when I'll feel less scattered.

I wonder that even that I know it's from my fatigue and my pain from my MS that I should just slow down and ride with it, which I'm trying to do, I still feel frustrated.

I wonder that in one week, I bounced a check both in our account and my mom's. I thought I caught ours and had my husband cover it the next day-the credit card said they wouldn't credit my credit card acct for a couple of day, but it cleared my credit union account which the same day, even though that's where the credit card comes from-luckily only a $2.00 fee. Not so lucky with my mom's acct. $22 drat. That was a subtraction error.

I wonder that my friend who lost her husband in August, invited me to go to a movie premier. I wonder that even though we had a good time and it looks like we are renewing our friendship. I'm still wary and I wonder how long that feeling will last.

I wonder when my new doxie will stop being so frightened. I wonder that I have to keep reminding my self that she is a rescue dog and that it will take time.

I wonder if Goofy know how much I appreciate it when she remembers me.

I wonder that I even have the energy to post a wonder.

I wonder that I even started a thread!!!!

I wonder if everyone knows that they are special and loved.

I wonder that this wonder was so long, but the MS fatigue is hitting me-I once described it to a friend that doesn't have MS that it's like a tsunami when it hits.

Hugs and doxie kisses, Doxie

Burntmarshmallow 01-25-2009 12:18 AM

wonder that I feel ..."out of touch"

Wonder how special and awesome it has been talking with Pono and Nikki on phone.
wonder if they:hug: both :hug: know how much their families and both of them are in my thoughts and prayers . wonder that the phone might ring that way again soon ;)

wonder how many zillion diffrent sized shining star are speckeling the sky each time I look up tonight?

Wonder that I cannot count how many wonders and prayers I have had about this place and all of you. :grouphug:

Wonder that :ROTFLMAO: it was seriously funny with just drea and chemar:smirk: in the chats friday... I will have to sneek in there and play scrabble again :Halo: I SWEAR it wasnt me :ROTFLMAO:

wonder that it is sunday now and I can go outside and wonder about the new day and the stary canvas of the night sky.

wonder if this thread needs a fresh supply of hugs and positive healing wishes for every bodys new day and coming week. :hug::hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:grouphug: :grouphug:

PEACE
BMW

Brokenfriend 01-25-2009 04:30 AM

BMW I just love to see a star filled night also. I love to see the twinkling stars. There's no other feeling like it. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Alffe 01-26-2009 01:44 PM

I wonder about this Wall St.Journal article in todays paper..http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123292083171013541.html

I wonder if I can get my haircut soon...looks like a mop.:o

I wonder if everyone has wished moi a Happy New Year!...:D

I wonder when Mr.Alffe will finish fiddling with the alarm system..:rolleyes:

I wonder if Lara did go to the neighbors, did eat lamb, did have a visit from her daughter...:cool:

I wonder most of those thing also about Koala...*grin

I wonder if BJ will come say hi sometime soon so I can quit worrying about her...

I wonder if doody liked the pizza....*grin

Xienite 01-26-2009 03:42 PM

I wonder if I can leave hugs for everyone for being so kind to me.

I wonder of Ms Alffe knows that I have a 12 year old dog still too. Adopted/rescued him after is owner died in 2000. Sadly he's getting older and has seizures (has all his life, was abused when very young).

I wonder if Ms Alffe knows that I do have a 3 year old cat it is spoiled rotten.

I wonder so many things, maybe I wonder too much.

Lara 01-26-2009 04:45 PM

I wonder how everyone is doing this day. :grouphug:

I wonder if you would like to know that I did go to the neighbours yesterday afternoon (Australia Day) and we listened to the Top 100 on triplej, and others swam in the pool and I ate barbequed lamb and salad and my potato bake and actually had a good time. I also did have a visit from my daughter who is glad to be back at her own home after a bit of a stressful week of holidays. :)

I wonder that she brought me chocolate coated marshmallow. I haven't bought myself chocolate in months and months and here I am with chocolate again and already devoured two of them while watching the tennis last night. :o

I wonder if you know that I'm not a very social person. lol Not antisocial, just a little asocial so it was fun to go talk to other adults. I tend to be a bit of a happy little hermit crab these days now that my children have left home. Plus it saves me having panic attacks if I don't leave home. Yes, me too. ;)

I wonder about Minna Mettinen- Kekalainen and why no one is caring for her.

Alffe 01-26-2009 07:02 PM

I also wonder about Minna Mettinen- Kekalainen and it ticks me off! :mad:

I wonder that we watched No Country for Old Men again last night..it imho, is a masterpiece...and very timely considering wall st...

I wonder why Doody won't tell me how the pizza was...:D

I wonder how Doxie is today....:hug:

I wonder if Goofy has a lot more PT to suffer through....

I wonder if Curious knows my heart aches for her...:(

I wonder if Mistiis has exhausted herself from sharing...:hug:

I wonder why BMW is so quiet....:p Star struck? *grin