NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/)
-   -   Today I... (new thread) (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/94268-thread.html)

tied 07-18-2009 10:38 PM

Today I... (new thread)

dad & i assembled a project we designed. it is a gate topper. the fence & gate got whacked by the big oak that fell in hurricane ike. the new gate was a work in progress. we reinforced the posts on either side by connecting on top with a 2x6. we designed & decorated it with a 3 pines logo cut from plywood & has the house number, and some grass cut from fence boards. all designed to withstand hurricane force winds. then we cleared a corner of the garage to start building up the floor. we are building a 1st floor onto my house in the garage, and the garage floods in alicias and other heavy rains. we decided to build it up one section at a time with concrete blocks, 2x4s , plywood, hardiboard, and tile. we also bought a dietzgen transit to do the floor and yard levelling. bed now. bye.

Jomar 07-19-2009 12:18 AM

That sounds like a project alright, hope it goes well and you don;t get too many sore muscles.:)

thursday 07-20-2009 03:05 PM

today I read a message from Broken Wings who was just kindly checking in on me. I realize I haven't been absent and will try to remedy this in coming days. Lots to talk about. Most noteworthy for the group is that I attended a talk given by Peter Edgelow and I have much to share!!
I've missed yall too!! :grouphug:

tied 07-24-2009 01:26 PM

overdone - take me out of the oven

2 days ago i went out to a marsh to take some pictures. did not want to wallow in the mud so i built a bridge with some oak planks laying around the job site. felt great, till yesterday. now i believe i am cooked. take me out of the oven. the lifting of the planks has made my collarbone toast.

(Broken Wings) 07-24-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tied (Post 541855)
2 days ago i went out to a marsh to take some pictures. did not want to wallow in the mud so i built a bridge with some oak planks laying around the job site. felt great, till yesterday. now i believe i am cooked. take me out of the oven. the lifting of the planks has made my collarbone toast.

Proud of you...

Take care of yourself along the way, okay?

thursday 08-16-2009 01:15 AM

...Got dizzy.... @_@

(Broken Wings) 08-16-2009 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thursday (Post 552373)
...Got dizzy.... @_@

:confused:
how come?

tied 08-18-2009 10:06 PM

ate well & had a dig

today i cooked salmon with pan roasted potatoes and corn on the cob. it made me feel so healthy i could dance. dad had ice cream and i watched.

for lunch we tried out some hurricane food - triscuits and devilled ham. the tin provided an archaeological dig for my dog, who has recently learned that trash is a branch of archaeologocal study. maybe the dog will get a job, now he has some career aspirations.

dad has suggested some changes in my diet and to keep a headache diary to track the changes and other possible causes. tomorrow i try skim milk in my coffee.

LinJane 08-19-2009 07:25 PM

Tied, I haven't been on alot recently and have just been trying to catch up. First I want to say your dinner of salmon and potatoes sounds great! Also, it sounds like you're doing alot of work. Hope you aren't over doing! Best of luck! Linda

thursday 09-07-2009 02:32 AM

noticed decreased sensitivity (not tingles or poor circulation) in all 10 fingertips.
:eek: