NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   Rebuilder 2407 on Peripheral Neuropathy treatment (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/214680-rebuilder-2407-peripheral-neuropathy-treatment.html)

lras 01-12-2015 01:58 PM

Rebuilder 2407 on Peripheral Neuropathy treatment

Hello.. I just receive my new ReBuilder 2407.. some one who has used it?? does it works?? if worked.. on how many time do you see changes?? thanks!! :confused: I really have faith that something should work to cure it!! it's impossible to think in these days to imagine it..
I'll try to post all important details.. Also I'll start taking vitamins B12 and D..

mrsD 01-12-2015 03:48 PM

Welcome to NeuroTalk.

There have been several posts in the past about the Rebuilder...both positive and negative. You can use our search function to find the list of them. Some people move on and don't return, so you'll have to search their posts at your leisure.

The search link is in my signature of this post, and also at the top right of the first page here.

Kitt 01-12-2015 07:32 PM

Welcome lras. :Tip-Hat:

lras 01-15-2015 09:28 PM

1st day

I received the Rebuilder yesterday afternoon.. so I first tested on Night.. at the begining I felt nothing.. but I made a mistake.. when I turned ON it was on TENS mode.. and for PN should be 7.83Hz... then I start feeling on Intensity 4 and my calf start moving by itself.. algo today's morning I took my B-12 empty stomach and 30 minutes of Rebuilder.. now from all correct mode... I felt nothing different to other days...

Would be like a diary.. please do not intend to dissapoint of the treatment.. I'm just starting and I'm as hopefull as some readers...:)

mrsD 01-16-2015 11:19 AM

Did you have testing to see what your D and B12 were?

I think you should use the Rebuilder alone, to see if it works.
You should know, there is NO CURE....if there were none of us would be here online.

In the meantime, get the testing to see where your levels are now, before taking them.

lras 01-27-2015 01:30 AM

11th day

Hi!! My eleventh day.. Some days before I had some troubles starting on the Rebuilder.. I spoke with one of the representatives and were very kind with me.. All my doubts about the equipment and also my meds.. They suggest me to in some point start reducing the lyrica dosis always oriented by my neurologist.. Because that meds make the nerves slow or asleep..

During the last 10 days my symptoms were the same with same... BUT TODAY I felt very different my icyng feet at the morning were too much better and my burning at night were very soft.. I hope it continues this way :D I'll keep you posted

Chemar 01-27-2015 07:42 AM

I would suggest consulting with your doctor first before altering your medication as imho it is rather irresponsible of the Rebuilder reps to give you medical advice regarding your prescribed medications!

mrsD 01-27-2015 07:59 AM

I agree with Chemar.

When we start suppliments here
Like B12 and D it is best to do
Them one at a time. This can reveal what is
Working and what is not. Taking these powerful suppliments
with introducing the rebuilder, may cloud your responses.
Using the rebuilder without the powerful supplements
gives a clearer picture as to its usefulness or not.

Reducing or stopping Rx medications
However should be done only with doctor
Supervision. Stopping Lyrica too suddenly without
a taper, can create NEW problems and symptoms.

lras 01-27-2015 09:36 AM

Rebuilder people told me about consulting my doctor to lower the dose of my meds.. I also know the consecuences on just stop taking them..

About the vitamins I believe if rebuilder it's restarting and set on function the nerves why not helping a little bit.. *edit* per copyright

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsD (Post 1120549)
I agree with Chemar.

When we start suppliments here
Like B12 and D it is best to do
Them one at a time. This can reveal what is
Working and what is not. Taking these powerful suppliments
with introducing the rebuilder, may cloud your responses.
Using the rebuilder without the powerful supplements
gives a clearer picture as to its usefulness or not.

Reducing or stopping Rx medications
However should be done only with doctor
Supervision. Stopping Lyrica too suddenly without
a taper, can create NEW problems and symptoms.

mrsD 01-27-2015 12:26 PM

Let me rephrase this... I was on my iPhone before and it is difficult to post with it.

The Rebuilder is very expensive. VERY...

Now it has a money back (with stipulations now), guarantee, which is only in effect for 60 days according to its website.

What you should do if you value your money investment is to use it alone (you are already doing the Lyrica) and know your base line effects with it. But you should not introduce any other factor like the vitamins, during this trial period to see how the Rebuilder does ALONE. Now, if you have money to burn, this is not a factor. But most people would like to see how the Rebuilder works as a stand alone product. And if there is a little progress, you would like to know if it lasts.

When studies are done medically for investigation and publication, external factors are typically highly controlled during the study to get a clear idea of any results. So I am only suggesting you do the same with that machine.