NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Valentine's Day cards (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/37526-valentines-day-cards.html)

Vonn07 01-28-2008 11:36 AM

Valentine's Day cards

:In-Lurve:EVERYBODY!!:In-Lurve:

seeing that we've exchanged addresses and our lists keep growing ... let's send out valentine cards ... or make our own Valentine's Day postcards ...

we don't have to post ... it would be so much fun to get fun mail, right??:D

you have 2 weeks to work on them!!

:heartthrob::Heart::heartthrob::Heart::heartthrob: :Heart::heartthrob:

Twizzler 01-28-2008 05:01 PM

OOOOh, that sounds like fun!:ooo:

Tootsie 01-28-2008 05:48 PM

Speaking of valentines Vonn... do you remember when we were kids and we would bring a shoebox to school to decorate for our valentines.

Then on valentines day everyone gave each other cards. You put them in a little slot on the top of the box.

I like your idea by the way. Sweet:Heart:

Tootsie

Vonn07 01-28-2008 06:18 PM

that's right!! I forgot about the box with the slot ... I remember getting a card from a boy I had a crush on - but didn't tell anyone (because I was a chubby, buck-toothed, curly-headed kid) .. not 'twiggy' ...

we had something like that in college ... and I think I have a valentine's from someone that I was surprised to get ... but, he's married now - with 4 kids .. and is the youth pastor at a church in shreveport .. oh, well .. that was a nice memory!

thecatsmeow 01-28-2008 07:02 PM

Von you read my mind. I was thinking the same thing as I wondered thru Bi-Mart today and looked at all the kiddie valentines. At work we made little shoboxes last year and had a decorating contest. Then on V-Day we al stuffed them with kiddie cards. Lots of fun. :):heartthrob:

Joyce

Vonn07 01-29-2008 11:53 AM

great minds think alike ... wah-hoo...:Clever:

PS .. OMGosh .. this is so cool .. only 5-6 posts ... and 51 views!! okay .. if you want a valentine-y from me ... and I don't have your addy .. PM me!!:Dancing-Chilli:

Vonn07 01-30-2008 10:01 AM

:heartthrob:giving this a 'heartfelt' bump-up .. :heartthrob:

the color is 'chocolate brown' with a 'red hot' ... LOL:In-Lurve:

suzyqz_2007 01-30-2008 10:07 AM

:Heart: What a great idea! Count me in! And same goes for me...if I don't have your address and you would like a valentine from me let me know!

:hug: Susan

I love this place...so much fun and great people!

kimmydawn 01-30-2008 09:59 PM

What a great idea!

Is it too late to join? :)

If not, what do I do and where do I sign up?

KD

watsonsh 01-30-2008 10:01 PM

Me too, I heard about the postcard exchange in chat and want to join!

I love getting mail :Dancing-Chilli::Dancing-Chilli: