NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Where is everyone today? (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/11311-where-is-everyone-today.html)

DiMarie 01-16-2007 10:36 PM

Where is everyone today?

Just a note I was thnking of you all, missed reading you. seeing your user names.
Hope that all are safe warm and know you are cared for a LOT, TONS, MUCHO, MEGA even
Things are slowly progressing, not going backward, at least not where we were at. I have a new client tomorrow, late night I will be beat.
Di

bizi 01-16-2007 10:45 PM

Hello....HELLO!!!!

Hi Di,
thanks for checking in...
I wonder if I forgot to put my deodorant on today!!!!!:eek:
GEEESSSHHH
It is quiet in here...
HELLO!!!!
bizi:confused:

DiMarie 01-16-2007 11:12 PM

Yea there are folks here

Hi Bizi!
Your deoderant is fine. Maybe the cold has everyone under the afgans, with a cup of tea watching TV,cuddling the dogs.....

I could use a good night sleep hope it is tonight,
Di
Sending THANKS TO all my friends
I think this feature is going to be a stress factor, I need a default button so it adds a hug of thanks to all, lol

bizi 01-16-2007 11:22 PM

I don't like it at all Di,
Please tell them your opinion in the community forums under features....
I ahve been using the thanks feature today but went crazy trying to find the person that thanked me in some post that I made....I think you just thanked me...so my obcesson is over.
bizi

Curious 01-16-2007 11:56 PM

Attachment 701

i'd like that button too di. or one that dispenses brownies :p

bizi, i haven't checked, but i was told if you click on your own profile you can see who thanked you.

but don't feel obligated to thank back. i know that will be hard. just like we can't always post back to everyone.

voicing your concerns and opinions is always the best. you are heard.

Curious 01-16-2007 11:57 PM

i checked. what it shows is the posts that have gotten thanks. then if you click onthe post, it shows who all thanked you.

DiMarie 01-17-2007 12:15 AM

OK now it is getting to me

I don't know, I am a good hearted person, I always appreciate a great idea thought, reply to great info and thanks.But if I have to keep up and even if I am not obligated I will try to make sure proper ettiquet' keeping up with thanks..I appreciate everyone, SOOOO MUCH, They know it already!

Bizi I did stop in and said I agree with you, TOTALLY.
In fact I am getting a knot in my chest the size of NJ wth worry...i HAVE ANXIETY/pANIC....this is just ANother fret, another concern, oh gosh things were so much simpler here then OBT, now they seem to be getting to complicated and ahead of me. too much info I don;t need to know, cause I know already! and can do without!

Everyone gets one "thanks", shut the feature off and get back with a simpler less complicated "Lableing" life.
Too many Lables on people to give people.
Di
PS I really truely am stressed over this!

Curious 01-17-2007 12:20 AM

awwww ((((((((((((((di)))))))))))))))))

you are so supportive and always there for everyone. please do not worry. your post thanked everyone.

and we thank you. i wish i could hug that ole nasty knot away. Attachment 702

befuddled2 01-17-2007 12:53 AM

I'm totally left in the dark what everyone is talking about. I guess that's what I get for being MIA. I should really be MIA when I start school.

I wanna have some fun after being sick for over 2 weeks.

I've had 70 degree weather until today and then today it only got down to 40but later it will be around 24 degrees. I feel for all those affected by the bad winter storm.

befuddled2

DiMarie 01-17-2007 01:24 AM

A big thanks

Hey BF Good to see you tonight, I am so glad you stopped in that you feel a bit better!

It is 10* out here and a chill factor below zero! wE HAD A MILD WINTER IN THE pOCONO'S UP IN 50'S AND HIGH 40'S SO FAR. a FEW SNOW FLAKES ON Christmas day and today.

No sking with natural snow, only a few slopes of ICE what I call it home made, it is flinging slush because of the warm sun and weather.
BUT, I am not a skier, just noting.

We have a Kerosene heater and ran it tonight to get warm and jumped in hot tub.

Oh...the thanks button. below the post by the area it would say edit, you can thansk someone for their post. It is giving me palpatations, because I love all post and thankl all anyway. I feel like I am in the olympics and the cards are up for a 6.0 ot 5.7 rtc, lol. zdorry, I don't think I could keep up to thank everyone, I know I don't but I so do value even a persons really whine I am puking in the toilet post, casue I wish them feeling better.

They would think me off my day to send a thanks, though.
Oh well, maybe I can ignore it and it will go away?
Really glad you were in tonight.
Di:Thanx: