NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Your Prayers Needed!!!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/119079-prayers.html)

tjack 04-10-2010 03:08 PM

Your Prayers Needed!!!!!

Hi Kids!

I've come here in need of mass prayer, cause I just simply do not know what else to do but put this madness all in Gods hands and the prayers of those who understand my plight. My body is being attacked from all fronts. RSD is in full flare, my 20 year Crohn's disease has come out of remission and raging rampant, the edema in my legs has caused heart damage and was just given the news that I am in congestive heart failure, and I've been in the hospital 3 x's now for multiple blood clots. The doctors are wringing their hands and wiping their brows and don't know what else to do. I'm on all kinds of medicine
Coumadin, water pills, a new Crohn's medicine called Asacol, I've refused the prednisone, time released morophine and reg morophine for breakthru pain, gabapenten, and b-12 shots.
Please pray that my doctors will have wisdom, and that I will have the strength to continue fighting. Physically I am so week right now.

Thank You all!!!!

God Bless
TJ:grouphug:

Dubious 04-10-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjack (Post 642849)
Hi Kids!

I've come here in need of mass prayer, cause I just simply do not know what else to do but put this madness all in Gods hands and the prayers of those who understand my plight. My body is being attacked from all fronts. RSD is in full flare, my 20 year Crohn's disease has come out of remission and raging rampant, the edema in my legs has caused heart damage and was just given the news that I am in congestive heart failure, and I've been in the hospital 3 x's now for multiple blood clots. The doctors are wringing their hands and wiping their brows and don't know what else to do. I'm on all kinds of medicine
Coumadin, water pills, a new Crohn's medicine called Asacol, I've refused the prednisone, time released morophine and reg morophine for breakthru pain, gabapenten, and b-12 shots.
Please pray that my doctors will have wisdom, and that I will have the strength to continue fighting. Physically I am so week right now.

Thank You all!!!!

God Bless
TJ:grouphug:

Hang in there TJ! Positive thoughts and prayers to you!!

abrown176 04-10-2010 03:36 PM

Hi! I'm so sorry you are having so much trouble. I will make sure your are in my prayers. I hope the doctors can come with some knowledge of what to do that can help you. Good Luck and Well wishes!
Love Angela

hope4thebest 04-10-2010 04:49 PM

I Sending you all my positive thoughts

Hi Tjack,
I am sorry you are going through this, Tjack..
Know that you're in my thoughts today and I hope the prayers and good energy thoughts we send to you bring you some comfort.
Try and foucs on your breathing and staying calm through this ordeal...I know it's so hard to do...but it will help. I hope you have support from friends and family. Listen to some healing music if you're up to it.
Our prayers and healing thoughts are on their way to you in Oregon, from everywhere! :grouphug:
I hope your medical team will refer to resources if they don't have answers. I especially pray that the wisdom of your body can restore some balance and comfort.
Hope4thebest xoxox :hug:

Rrae 04-10-2010 05:01 PM

Praying 4 U TJ

So Glad You are reaching out in PRAYER ! !
No Lack of that here my Friend!

God Be With You in the midst of this terrible battle!
MANY here will band together for you TJ..... :grouphug:
........Armor yourself with Ephesians 6

http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...tg71km3kmb.gif

edever34 04-10-2010 06:14 PM

Yuo will be in our thoughts and prayers-Fondly-Carol

edever34 04-10-2010 06:15 PM

You will be in our thoughts and prayers-Fondly-Carol

Lisa in Ohio 04-10-2010 09:24 PM

prayers for healing, strength and hope are with you. You are never alone. Lisa

bobber 04-11-2010 12:46 AM

You are in our prayers,,Im so sorry to hear,,but we serve a big awsome God,,,,please read 1st peter chapter 5 and psalm 41:1-4 and james chapter 5,,,,,,Go will answer you for his name sake,,please try to stay positive and continue to pray,,I will,,,,,,,,,bobber

5280Katie 04-11-2010 12:53 AM

tjack _Hang in there, from a Native Duck

I'm originally from NoWhere, Orygun - often called Sutherlin by the Post Office, right next to Oakland, just west of Nonpareil on the lovely Calypooia - the tri-Cities of the Umpqua... still better known as... NoWhere :) :) :)

Although the webs between my toes have wrinkled after the 30 years in this high, dry place, I still bleed green and yellow, orange and black. You are permanently on my continual prayer list at the very top. There are some helpful things in your medical list for RSD; B-12, Relafen, MS Contin. Perhaps worth a shot? May all the right Drs reach you soon as possible to ease your pain permanently and return your life with additional happiness and love.

Sincerely,
Katie

(RSD Survivor since '93 - remembering my mantra from my original, diagnosing Dr - "They discovered RSD during the Civil War with military men who'd had limbs blown off by cannon and not even an aspirin to be found for pain. And you're whining about a little open, compound fracture inflicted because of your inability to operate a small ladder and use a can of paint simultaneously??") PLEASE keep smiling and know prayers are flowing for you!