NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Monday Oct 16 (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/3837-monday-oct-16-a.html)

mrsQ 10-16-2006 01:50 AM

Monday Oct 16

I can't sleep so figured I would start the thread. I am just a nervous wreck and trying to avoid hitting the fridge

My mother in laws sitter comes tommrow and I am going to try and go to the gym to do my water PT.

Hope you all had a restful night bbl.
Karen

Fancylady_2006 10-16-2006 07:37 AM

Hello Friends~

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning Karen,
It is good to here from you today. I didn't sleep well either. I kept hearing a kitten screaming out & the last thing I want is more kittens. If the momma won't take of it I have no choice but to let nature take its course. I counted 9 when I fed today. I like them, but can't take that many to town. If I can catch them I think a friend will take some.

I hope you all have a good day today. I think I will, I am so excited about moving. i got a little reminder whats coming up.
Hugs,
Billie:)

bizi 10-16-2006 07:47 AM

good morning ladies.
Hope you got some sleep karen....
it is raining today and all I want to do is get a cup of coffee and go back to bed....
need to get going to the gym.
When are you moving billie?
Make it a great day.
bizi

mrsQ 10-16-2006 12:00 PM

Hi yall I didn't get go to the gym after all. Husband woke up sick about 5am. MIL got up soon after and was on a war path so I figured I better not leave the house. It wouldn't be such an issue except the gym is 30 miles away so I can't get home quick if I needed to. I am just not sure I am going to be able to go enough to make the 40 dollar fee worth it.
I try to do my crunchs on the balance ball everyday. But need to add something else to burn calories, walking is not an option.

The sitter is here now I really should take advantage of that and do some cooking for the week. I have been just feeding everyone instant stuff which is not good for any of us.

BBL
Karen

befuddled2 10-16-2006 01:11 PM

Hi Karen! I'll be moving soon also but when I get my alimony. It hasn't been determined yet whether I'll get it but I'm just about certain I will. When will you be moving?

Hi Bizi! It is sunny here and I should be out and about but just want to sleep. I didn't sleep enough last night and am determined to get a good night's rest tonight. I'm gonna stay up without naps today so I can get to sleep early tonight.

Hi Billie! Kittens are so cute but I can't imagine having as many as you do. Do you live in the country? I'm asking because it is implied the kittens are wild. I hope you sleep better tonight.

befuddled2