NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   Crazy buzzing feeling........ (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/23414-crazy-buzzing-feeling.html)

Roxie2007 07-09-2007 09:16 AM

Crazy buzzing feeling........

HI!
Does anyone ever feel a funny buzzing, hurting feeling in your body? :confused: I do and have it really bad this morning. I woke up with it and have taken my morning Lyrica and can't seem to get rid of it. It's even in my hands and it's making it difficult to type. It's kinda like all my nerves are buzzing. I guess it's just part of this wonderful Neuropathy........ugh!!!!! Roxie

BEGLET 07-09-2007 09:25 AM

Roxie

Thats a normal PN symtom for me, and I'm sure many others will post this as well.... mine gets worse when I've done too much, and weirdly, would get it bad in my feet the night after an IVIG infusion..... those nerves are doing something - no one can ever seem to really agree what though!:)

Roxie2007 07-09-2007 09:31 AM

Good Morning Kmeb,
This symptom is just the pits! It hurts and the buzzing/hurting feeling is very uncomfortable! I don't have Diabetes but it seems like many who do have this feeling....as I recall. Roxie

BEGLET 07-09-2007 10:08 AM

Hi Again

Hi Roxie - I dont have diabetes either - assumed CIDP - its those nerves reacting - I dont think the underlying cause of the PN affects this symtom....

flsun01 07-09-2007 11:00 AM

Ditto on the buzzing...

..I get it often in legs and fingers , usually after working in some activity using my hands a lot. It comes with the territory..I have learned to not be too surprised concerning pn symptoms. Nerves seem to have a whole host of tricks.:eek:

Roxie2007 07-09-2007 01:12 PM

Hi all,
Well it's nice to hear that y'all know what 'buzzing' means. I tried to explain it to my husband this morning and 'buzzing' was the closest I could get to describing it, but it's also a hurting feeling too. I'm not sure what brought this on today because we didn't do much yesterday. I took an extra Lyrica a cpl hrs ago and that's toned it down a little, and then went outside to do yard work...I mow on the rider and hubby does the edges with the push mower. We have an acre yard so we have to do it every 7 days (at least) or it gets ahead of us!
Anyway......I'm just SO glad to hear that y'all have this crazy buzzing and can relate.....I'm even having trouble typing because it affects my hands so much. Hope y'all are doing ok.......Roxie

shiney sue 07-09-2007 03:35 PM

hI ROXIE

YES I GET THOSE :eek: BUZZING FEELINGS AND NEVER KNOW WHEN
OR WHERE THERE GOING TO HIT. i HAVE HAD PN IN LEFT ARM SINCE
I WAS IN MY TEENS BACK THEN IT JUST ABOUT DROVE ME NUTTIER
THEM I AM NOW. THEY USED TO PUT YOU ON A STRONG MUSCLE
RELAXER. tHAT WAS WORST THEN THE BUZZING. i'M LEARNED NEVER
UNDER ESPIMATE THE WEIERDNESS OF POLYNEUROPATHYS. OH DARN
NOW I GOT STICKY KEYS. :mad: WELL MORE OF A :( SUE PS. HOPE
THE BUZZING STOPS SOON. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW
PASS IT ON RIGHT NOW I CAN'T GET THE 5TH DIMENSION'S (WEDDING
BELL BLUE'S ) NOW YOU GOT THE BUZZING AND THAT SONG,IF YOU
CAN REMEMBER IT FLYING AROUND IN YOUR HEAD. OH BILL I LOVE
YOU SO,AND I ALWAYS WILL,GOT THE WEDDING BELL BLUE'S. NOW
AREN'T YOU SORRY YOU ASKED. :hug:

Roxie2007 07-09-2007 03:44 PM

HI Sue!
You always make me smile when I read your posts! :)
This rotten buzzing is driving me crazy! I have it in my whole body and it's really bad in my hands. It makes it hard to type.
My dr. says I have Chronic Axonal Neuropathy.....fun fun!
Well I love Motown and I love Country music (old and new) and I love the old stuff like Dean Martin and Frank and the rat pack. One of my favs. is Amarillo by Morning....by George Strait.....SWOOONNNN :) I actually have too many to mention......I'm a music lover! Take care Sue!

shiney sue 07-09-2007 04:14 PM

yOU KNOW

MAYBE IT'S THE IV STUFF WAKING UP THE NERVES,I KNOW WHAT
YOU MEAN ABOUT THE HANDS,IT IS TERRIBLE AND I'M TRYING TO
TAKE THINGS OFF THE WALL SO PAINTERS CAN START ON THE WALLS.
i'M GOING TO HAVE TO CALL THE NEURO ABOUT MY HANDS. THEY
FELL IMFLAMED,BURING,BUZZING AND THERE STARTING TO SHAKE.
IT'S AWFULL,I KNOW. bUT I DIDN'T DROP ANY FOOD ON MY NEW
BLOUSE AT DINNER WITH MY DATE THE OTHER NIGHT,SO THERE'S LIFE
AFTER PN. I'M SORRY YOUR GOING THROUGH THIS AND EVERYONE ELSE.
bOY THINK WHAT YOU COULD DO WITH WHAT THAT MONEY THERE
GIVING YOU.IN THE MED i JUST THINK IT'S WORKING AND AFTER A
WHILE YOU WILL FEEL BETTER. YEP I JUST LOVE THE GEORGE STRAIT
SONG TO ;) ;) NOW YA GOT ME HUMMING THAT TO. i LOVE YOUR
HUMMING BIRD HA IT'S CUTE. :) SUE

Hladna 07-09-2007 04:27 PM

buzzing

I can offer my humble two cents, FWIW :icon_idea:

I get that whenever I've had contact with something that rumbles, vibrates, runs, or otherwise moves at a fast rate. Examples would be holding my hairdryer with the wrong hand (the motor fan moves fast), leaning against my fridge or freezer when they're running (again the motor), holding the weedeater with the wrong hand (the little whip thing goes around), or even leaning against a car when the engine's running.

You say that you were on a riding mower before the buzzing started. Well, I dunno about you, but that would sure "do it" for me.

Retreating back under rock,
Hladna.