NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Summer TV. (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/126125-summer-tv.html)

SallyC 06-28-2010 07:29 PM

Summer TV.

I used ro hate summer TV with all it's reruns. :mad: Thing sure have changed with cable TV now....Wow so many really good new shows to watch and of course some clinkers too.:D

On TNT, My alltime fav is The Closer (new season starts 7-11), but I didn't like Saving Grace (too violent and raw). Oh and a new one just started last Tues...Memphis Beat. I liked it so far. Watch for it Tomorrow night at 10.00 EST. Leverage is pretty good.

A&E has a new one...The Glades, starting in July.

Fox has Lie To Me..(on tonight) And others.

USA has a bunch....I like In Plain Sight
I know that there a lot of shows I missed here, so remind me of your summer favs.:)

Debbie D 06-28-2010 09:42 PM

Sheesh, it is hard to know what's on where...I haven't been paying much attention to what's on this summer. Maybe I should check everything out:rolleyes:

SallyC 06-28-2010 09:48 PM

I always have my TV blasting...LOL. Might as well watch something good. :)

PolarExpress 06-28-2010 11:46 PM

I'm just glad they're restarting "Castle" on ABC. It's the only primetime network show I like to watch anymore..

Blessings2You 06-29-2010 05:26 AM

I watch the same shows in the summer as I do in the winter. I just hope to find a "re-run" during which I fell asleep when it was on before. :D

If there's no Red Sox game televised, I watch Mystery Diagnosis, House Hunters, Dr. G. The Weather Channel....

Dejibo 06-29-2010 07:05 AM

I channel hop during the summer, and chose movie channels more than regular ones. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is on HBO and UP is on Starz. I am finding some really cute movies that I wanted to see like The velveteen rabbit, and Pinapple express. Things I missed. Either that or I play my FFXI game.

TV is losing interest to me. I think its because the DH has it on news channels 24/7 or military channels. ICK!

Desinie 06-29-2010 08:08 AM

I'm really glad that Castle's going to be on with new episodes this summer. They changed the night to Wednesday nights now. I'm really looking forward to watching Big Brother as I do every summer since it first started. It starts on Thursday, July 8th.

doydie 06-29-2010 03:44 PM

We went to an amusement park yesterday and fogort to program my DVR! I missed Lie to me.

I love Flashpoint. Law and Order CI, TNT and USA have some good shows, Royal Pains and Memphis beat. And of course my reality shows

SallyC 06-29-2010 06:34 PM

Hell's Kitchen on Fox a 6.00 and Memphis Beat on at 10:00 on TNT!!!

Dejibo 06-29-2010 06:36 PM

you can catch loads of missed episodes by going to the channel that broadcasts them. ABC.com or NBC.com...or Hulu.com offers tons of missed shows. That way if your DVR missed it, you dont have to miss out.

I got really upset once when House was pushed by a football game, and it totally messed up the end. The DVR shut off on time, but the show was running 45 minutes late!