NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Night Owls #8 - Up Late! (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/24303-night-owls-8-late.html)

~scrabble 07-22-2007 01:01 AM

Night Owls #8 - Up Late!

:winky: I'm a poet .... don'tcha know it?

I figured Night Owls #7 was so far down the page that I may as well start a new one.

Welcome, Landa, if you read this. The night owls come and go in fits and starts and sometimes they are up so late that they drift over to the Early Birds thread too.

The nest sure looks clean and tidy ... Maybe it's time we had a party up here ...

:D

Take care, owlies!

Hoot-hoot!

junk4myemail 07-22-2007 01:09 AM

Sarah Silverman uncut on Comedy Central is insane. She is singing a song and just stated "I love you more than the white stuff in a zit." What?!? Ewwwwwww.

Hi, Christine here transferred over from the RSD forum, just for social chat.

~scrabble 07-22-2007 01:12 AM

Hi Christine! :)

.... and "yuk!" ... that really is a gross line from her song!

(Glad I wasn't eating just now ...) :winky:

junk4myemail 07-22-2007 01:19 AM

Ooh, I'll ask next time. That would ruin anyones eating.

Lara 07-22-2007 01:23 AM

Hello Night Owls.

I'm not a night owl of course as it's only 4.22pm on Sunday arvo. :D
Just dropped by to say hello and hope you all get a good night sleep.

:Wave-Hello:

junk4myemail 07-22-2007 01:33 AM

My husband and I want to go to Australia, what location would you suggest? Not the most popular, but in your opinion, the greatest.

Lara 07-22-2007 01:44 AM

That's a tough question. It's all beautiful to me. lol

Great Barrier Reef before it's all gone. They say it'll be all gone in the next 25 to 30 years at the rate it's dying now from heat exposure and other things.

Kakadu... need to do that at the right time of year. Most people go see Uluru which is the big rock in the red centre. It's pretty spectacular but there's spectacular all over the place. Nice to spend a sunrise and a sunset near there though. That's really special. It's a long way from nowhere though.

It all depends what sort of things you like and how mobile you are. Great scenic drive along the coast of Victoria. Wonderful vineyards in Vic. and South Australia and Western Australia. Good food all over the place. Cairns is good. It's where I grew up. Tropical rainforest meets the ocean. Crocodiles. Good to go there at a time other than summer because it's really hot and humid and you can't swim unless protected because of the stingers. Wildflower season in Western Australia is quite spectacular.

Just remember that Australia is the size (approx.) of the USA minus Alaska, so it's big but here the main cities are all around the outside perimeter mainly. By or nearer to the ocean.

gotta dash here. daughter just got home from work

sleep well

~scrabble 07-22-2007 04:06 AM

Hoot! and good night .....

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~~~~

Curious 07-22-2007 10:58 AM

:eek:

can i hoot in the morning? :p

~scrabble 07-22-2007 03:28 PM

Of course you can, Curious!

It's great to see you! :hug: