NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   Muscle Cramps treated at the neuronal level (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/236624-muscle-cramps-treated-neuronal-level.html)

Nervous1 06-06-2016 08:02 AM

Muscle Cramps treated at the neuronal level

Hello All,

I have not been on in a while but wanted to let everyone know about this muscle cramp solution that I have tested personally before it hit the market and it works very well.
I can't guarantee it will work for you, but I would be surprised if it did not.
The ingredients are almost all natural, things we have all tried, turmeric, etc...
No pun intended, but it's worth a shot :-)

Hotshot - Hotshot

Formally known as itsinthenerve.com

N1

mrsD 06-06-2016 08:20 AM

I am having difficulty finding the ingredients of this product!

Marlene 06-06-2016 12:06 PM

Why are they not required to list the ingredients? I would want to know what I'm ingesting before trying it.

pinkynose 06-06-2016 01:14 PM

Im not sure how credible this website is but it does offer some info on the product. They make mention that the ingredients are not listed on the website and tested pre production samples under "Itsthenerve" formula.
Review: HotShot resets your nerve-to-muscle communication to prevent cramps - Bikerumor

mrsD 06-06-2016 01:14 PM

It says in one statement== proprietary blend. ????

This product is very very new... maybe they will get caught and have to label it?

kiwi33 06-06-2016 05:10 PM

Dr MacKinnon jointly won the 2003 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for work on ion channels.

There is some commercial information about HotShot here Flex Pharma Launches First Consumer Product Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Treat Muscle Cramps | Business Wire.

Nervous1 06-06-2016 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsD (Post 1213415)
I am having difficulty finding the ingredients of this product!

The back of the bottle says this:
Calories 40
Total Carbohydrates 10g
Sugars 10g
Sodium 40mg

Other ingredients:
Filtered Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Gum Arabic, Organic Lime Juice Concentrate,Salt, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Organic Stevia Extract, Spice Extracts

Marlene 06-07-2016 07:11 AM

According to Pinkynose's link, they found the Cinnamon, Ginger and Capsicum as active ingredients in the preproduction samples they tested. All "hot" herbs.

mrsD 06-07-2016 07:27 AM

Thanks for that label info! SPICES!

That label is a FOOD label. Those with a nightshade intolerance would have problems with this product. (capsicum)

The product is only targeting athletes so far. It has two sweeteners in it... both cane sugar (first listed and hence is
the most concentrated) and stevia.

There is a big difference between elite athletes and people with diabetes, neuropathy or muscle diseases and the cramps they may get. Time will tell what will happen with this product.

I know that with the title they chose for it, I would not be able to tolerate it, as I cannot manage anything with hot sauce in it.